L.I. 78mm S4XX Compressor wheels...

what turbine did he go with? ill be ordering one soon. i was able to keep a hx60 single lit so i should be ok with this one.

What size are you going with? Im really thinking about getting one for my 12 valve to sun as a single.

im going to do a 83 turbine with a .9 t4 housing i priced it with jose and its very reasonable. Will be getting one next month to replace my gt4202

Last edited:
What is the cost of one of those things? PM me if you want.

what turbine did he go with? ill be ordering one soon. i was able to keep a hx60 single lit so i should be ok with this one.

74/83 wheel. I think I would try the 87 if going with this as a single.

Any one using one of these in a race application on a 12 valve? Wanting to step up to something bigger than my 66mm

We have a few customers running them as singles, some on 12 valves, but its taking a good bit of fuel to stay on top of them. Not quite as easy as a common rail.

Jose, can i get a price on one of these fine pieces with a t-6 1.0 housing...

Sent from your moms house using tapatalk

Forrest, I have one running as a primary on a VE truck...with the wastegate on the S300G wired full open, the S478 (1.10T6 with an 87mm turbine) is still SCREAMING and the truck is gone by the 60' mark.

It flat spools wicked!
Chris

There we go! Been looking for someone with one in a twin setup, I would be willing to drop the extra cash for this thing, Ive got a H2 cam that will help spool too. super hx40 and this turbo should be a fun setup! right? :poke:

We now have the new 7 and 8 blade Billet LI 78's. We are deburring them now and will be ready by tomm. For the guys that have placed their orders this week, they begin to ship tomm.

....omg...I'v been reading way too many threads now on these new turbos....I'm confused.
If I have a 66/71/80 over a S480/96/1.32...what would be the FASTEST spooling 78mm turbo in a T6 foot?
Billet, LI, unobtainium, whatever...I just want something alot better then what I have now. I have a Quick Spool valve on the S480 right now, set at 17.5 psi opening, and on the street, if I let off the peddle, it drops off too much...I need to have faster spoolup...with, or without the Quick Spool valve...
Thanks Jose.

We now have the new 7 and 8 blade Billet LI 78's. We are deburring them now and will be ready by tomm. For the guys that have placed their orders this week, they begin to ship tomm.

Jose did y'all end up not doing a 6 blade billet? Also what's the weight on the new wheels?

Jose did y'all end up not doing a 6 blade billet? Also what's the weight on the new wheels?

The 6 blade is coming also. The 7 blade and 8 blades are used on single tractors which run stupid high pressure. Also our ETR's are now becoming very popular for the tractors so we will have some variations of them as well.

....omg...I'v been reading way too many threads now on these new turbos....I'm confused.
If I have a 66/71/80 over a S480/96/1.32...what would be the FASTEST spooling 78mm turbo in a T6 foot?
Billet, LI, unobtainium, whatever...I just want something alot better then what I have now. I have a Quick Spool valve on the S480 right now, set at 17.5 psi opening, and on the street, if I let off the peddle, it drops off too much...I need to have faster spoolup...with, or without the Quick Spool valve...
Thanks Jose.

Go with our Billet 7 blade and 92mm turbine wheel unit. Fastest spooling and still makes HUGE power.

20acd361-9e49-664e.jpg

Just need to make the downpipe. But there she is, in all her beauty!

20acd361-9e49-664e.jpg

Just need to make the downpipe. But there she is, in all her beauty!

One word of caution. Make sure the airfilter will support the flow or you will kill the front piston ring on that turbo since it will create a huge vacuum. You need an airfilter that can support around 1650CFM.

Back