Latest pics of our Road Race '06 Dodge....

Timbeaux38 said:
Has Project X been 163??????????

165.26194 To be exact

Dan the truck looks really cool, can't wait to see it again.
X misses it setting in the next stall. The new head is coming a long great, Burt has been grinding on it for a few days, and we can't wait for some friendly competition at the Texas Mile, ECTA Maxton and Bonneville.

feelmecummin said:
any updates to the truck dan?

WELP...the truck went under the knife and engine is getting a fresh rebuild. There are some other things that are being done to the suspension, but i want to check if its cool for me to disclose that info at this moment in time. All i can say is if it works, it going to be very cool! I can say we are looking for about another 4" of drop and yes its a 4x4.

Ill see if i can dig up some pics of the stacks.....i know we have some somewhere...but they started putting them in a different folder on our system

They are rather simple:

Just a single in 4" muffler to a dual 4" outlet. Then you take some flex pipe and cut two holes in the bed. Run the pipes up to 2 stainless steel stacks. Pretty much it.

feelmecummin said:
dan, what are you doing with the old suspension??

Trying to make use of most of it...but slowly selling off all the extras we have of the truck on Flea Bay and the forums.....

Holy ****! That thing is cool - so you guys race on the highways? THAT is awesome! What racing class is that done thru?

Looking to get my dmax out to Buttonwillow pretty soon for some closed track stuff.

Last edited:
Back