Latest pics of our Road Race '06 Dodge....

Very NICE truck please tell more about the build up.

I personally like the stacks. Ive got mine in the cernter of the cab and its not that bad to see out the rearview mirror.

Attachments

• P9010316.JPG
    P9010316.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 61
I hit 120 for the first time yesterday....All I need now are those 3.08 gears to reach that with my 6 spd and 3500 RPMs....Think my ProComp AT's will hold together at those speeds? Congrats Dan...by the way, is that truck down in Marthasville somewhere where I can sneak a peek?

JFlagg said:
I hit 120 for the first time yesterday....All I need now are those 3.08 gears to reach that with my 6 spd and 3500 RPMs....Think my ProComp AT's will hold together at those speeds? Congrats Dan...by the way, is that truck down in Marthasville somewhere where I can sneak a peek?

MAN...when you are talking high speeds...i would definatly get you a good tire....we had to ditch the first set because of the weight rateing and go with a tire that could hold more with a V or above rateing.

It usally is in Marthasville or Washington...but its at ATS at the moment getting some work done.....

If its here.....and not being driven....let me know...we might be able to work something out......

Burner said:
If it's a race truck...why run twin stacks?

cause it cools alot better

looks darn good and he wants to make tons of noise

Is there 2 holes or just one coming up threw the bed?
pics of the bed and stacks please

Diesel-Dan said:
We have high hopes at least and from the way it runs...we think 180 is possiable.....one thing we don't want to do is claim the truck can do something it can't....we will let the numbers do the talking on that one....good or bad.....we are just excited that the truck runs as good as it does with all the stuff done to it at one time!!! I mean...this thing was TOTALY rebuilt from the gnd up! haha.....
Time to get it closer to the ground and a little*nx* .

JFlagg said:
If my 37/12.50 Super Swamper SSR's held to 120mph (read ignorant/never do it again) your Pro comps should handle it.

I looked all over that list and didn't see the Bank$ Type-R anywhere on there? Were they MIA or just that slow?

Awesome Truck Dan. I talked to Stephanie today, and she was telling me about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sorry about the ProComp question guys, I was being a little sarcastic....I know they aren't meant to go that fast, though I trust them completely. At least at what I do to them...

Dan, I frequent Marthasville occassionally, I'll keep my eye open for it...by the way, my cousin Wes Flagg lives and has a shop over there, you wouldn't know him by chance, would you?

CTD03 said:
Is there 2 holes or just one coming up threw the bed?
pics of the bed and stacks please

2 holes were cut....we used an ATS single in, dual out 4" muffler with some flex pipe to 2 5" Stainless stacks. No Y Pipe needed. Wanted to keep it simple and clean (AND use the muffler we were running already)

Dan, I frequent Marthasville occassionally, I'll keep my eye open for it...by the way, my cousin Wes Flagg lives and has a shop over there, you wouldn't know him by chance, would you?

Man....im a home sick Texan looking for Tex-Mex in MO......and let me tell ya....it aint working! :hehe: In other words...im a fish out of water and no where being a local...so i dont know that many folks around here.

Time to get it closer to the ground and a little*nx*

That is comming as well....Funny thing is we have the *nx* but we haven't tried it yet (OR its not in the rules for the race). Its doing pretty good on ole #2 at the moment.....

We are going to go lower.....just have to rethink a few things first........

I looked all over that list and didn't see the Bank$ Type-R anywhere on there? Were they MIA or just that slow?

I dont know if they made that race or not...Brad was saying something about them showing to one of the races....but i dont know....Would be fun though.....

Good luck on the Tex-Mex thing in MO. I love Mexican food and know a few places I like here in South County, but being from Texas you might not agree.

You started something with those stacks Dan I would like to see some pics under & in the bed also please.

Back