Let's see your pullin hitches!!!

Heres some pics of the hitch I built for my first gen

l_5fec0af3b23f49a7922ceb7818e2b3b7.jpg

l_a05acd5ca84344f6919cdf20db2d7505.jpg

truckstuff037.jpg

Holy blocks,do you get any wheel hop with those double stacked blocks?

Thought I had posted on here. Guess not. Heres a couple. Got all kinds of pic of it. This should due though. It adjusts up and down as well as in and out.

is that the back of the new puller for next year? I hope so :rockwoot:

Well I went and welded it fast. Welded around the clevis and but a bracket under it to help hold it. Then I put the pin back in just to make it look good.
Here it is. Being all black its kinda hard to see.
P1241007.JPG

Very slick you did a great deal of thinking.The only thing I would be worried about is the force of a big jerk is spreading the opening of your slide.Don't get me wrong I'm deffinently not cutting it down at all.

Dale

I thought about it also, Thats why I fully welded the bottom, Pluged the sides and bolted the plate on the top. With the wide gear stock the only way the sides could bend is if my plate that I welded to hook to would bend. I will know more after the first pull.

Here's my "big" hitch.:hehe: I also have a piece of solid stock 2x2 with a 3.5" clevis welded straight out to it. It only sits @ 22" in my reciever though gonna have to build it up a little in case its needed.

Pardon the snow in the pics.....
index.php

index.php

Here's my "big" hitch.:hehe: I also have a piece of solid stock 2x2 with a 3.5" clevis welded straight out to it. It only sits @ 22" in my reciever though gonna have to build it up a little in case its needed.

Ok, I get everything from the ground up to the pintle ring, but whats with the foot and a half tall plate and eye bolt facing the front of the truck?:what:

Back