Let's seem some aluminum headache racks.

4x4dually

I challenge you to bet the looks of these....but I'm all ears. :D

Tiara-Pictures-001.jpg

Tiara-Pictures-007-BGa.jpg

http://www.800toolbox.com/cabguards_p/cabguards_p.htm?gclid=CIa-7auwtbECFSQDQAodujUATQ

I saved that pic a few yrs ago off one of the forums. Google "barb wire headache rack" It pulled up a few threads on cf and dtr about it. I'm too lazy to dig through them all to see who made it. :D

I've never been big fan of headache racks. I think one of these would look good powder coated to match your truck with clear LED's.
a6937894-cd61-b7f6.jpg

Maybe one of these to
a6937894-cd98-2ed9.jpg

I have ranchhand's front and rear. My wife hates them and uses the words stupid and good awful when referring to them but I love them.

I've never been too much of a fan of the Ranch Hand front replacement. I'm certain they are strong as I've seen on ripped off a truck with a tow rope and then after some frame rail fixin', but right back on. LOL I mainly would like a headache rack on this truck as a place for work lights on the back and a spot to mount a rear facing camera.

Which admin did you have the pleasure of pissing off?

None other than his highness Lary Ellis. I bought my Edge from him then he booted me for having my band website in my signature. He said it was "unsolicited advertising" and the name was "unacceptable" on his website.

:doh: Ruckin' feetarded. I found this group of guys and never typed that web address again. :D

I have ranchhand's front and rear. My wife hates them and uses the words stupid and good awful when referring to them but I love them.

i had one on my last dodge and loved it! not sure if its worth the $700 buck so i'm going to fabricate one up myself!

That barbwire headache rack is sweet!

I think I will still be in pain in a year after selling my custom front bumper on this truck. :(

Truck1-1.jpg

If I buy a new front replacement...it will be aluminum.

I believe this one was made by the same guy that was all butt hurt that I made my own aluminum stack clamp that looked similar to his $250 Staxx clamp.

if you can find that old thread where he was calling me a thief you might be able to contact him...but if a clamp costs $250+ that headache rack will need a 60 month loan.

Weight reduction. That bumper on my soon to be old-n-sold truck wieghs a ton. I'm getting old and want light and efficient. :D Those round bars are solid stock not tubing.

Fugly. Looks like those JC Whitney fiberglass Mexican specials.
racerback1.jpg

It would match great with one of those sun visors.:Throwup: Better put some chrome bed rails and fake race style fuel cap door on there too.LOL

Haha, those reminds me of BigFoot from when I was a little kid.

Comparing a fully welded, aluminum, painted to match rack like that to the JC special is very absurd. I hope you don't slam your wiener in a car door today.

:hehe:

Back