Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

I need to update myself then.haven't kept up on VP's I need to I have one in my 72 chevy.Thanks for info.going to do some research

Dale

Did u decide on what ur doing with ur 19.5s yet if u sell them let me interested if Lynn hasn't kept my truck as a new project lol

Did u decide on what ur doing with ur 19.5s yet if u sell them let me interested if Lynn hasn't kept my truck as a new project lol

Box its safe and sound with me lol. Gonna get started on it monday.. I actually have some time off now since i went 4 star....

As of now, I think we're gonna use them to convert this to a dually. once we get it running and put new; fenders, bed, doors, cab corners, etc. on it. lol My cousin also wants to see what they look like on his dually.
599922_3822738601665_982936166_n.jpg

looking into turbo options, I'd like to use what we have at the shop. We have 2 st50's 1 ht3b (32cm housing), and one ht60. what would be my best option of these?

my best pull yet. locking the rear was the best thing I've done to it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3RVMk0ZjI"]TN Valley Fair - YouTube[/ame]

Looking good!

For reference, I pull 1st high in my 4x4. It is slightly faster than my 2nd low but 3rd low (with the NP205) is too fast. I usually pull 220-270ft.

Just in case y'all are curious, the sled weighed 32k in that pull, my rear end is Lincoln locked. tires at 25psi. pulled in 2nd gear. Pulling again Saturday after I get back from touring NADC.

Ok here's the picture, also the factory rubber piece was there when I welded the rear, must've broke off last time I pulled.

533732_4087202933108_1122705734_n.jpg

White pine Eh?? Oak is stronger lol... Ill see if i can find some pics of the ones we make. Really simple and adjustable.

also I actually think youd be wasting your time with the bigger turbos.. until you get plenty of fuel to turn em... $.02

Hey whatever works! We got that 1" rule here so I've had to change mine 3 times hanging weights in the front or securing them in the bed. Then I added blocks and leafs and changed it again! Lol I think you might have seen the start of mine, very simple but not as simple as yours!

5710b176.jpg

White pine Eh?? Oak is stronger lol... Ill see if i can find some pics of the ones we make. Really simple and adjustable.

also I actually think youd be wasting your time with the bigger turbos.. until you get plenty of fuel to turn em... $.02

I'm planning on that, the hx35 clears up the fuel from my stock injectors pretty good, but I still got a haze going. So I'm figuring once I upgrade injectors the HX35 will be undersized. bad part is that knocks me out of street class.

Back