lots Dodge stuff!! engine, turbos, driveline, etc. etc.

Scooter's Roofing

I guess I'm going to explore parting out the 92, and I've got a bunch of other parts laying around.

98 12v dual oil drain, non 53 block! This is a good running engine in good shape. sub 200k miles

ported and o-ringed 98 12v cylinder head. less than 500 miles on overhaul... mild bowl work, good valve job, 60# valvesprings, etc. work done by MAXTORQ in Colorado

12v ARP head studs

FRESH 215 pump. completely rebuilt, barrells turned/maxed and balanced back to the weakest hole, 4k gov springs, fuel plate, etc.

DDP4 12v 140 injectors very low miles, awesome shape

12v ported HTT 3pc exhaust manifold

24v ATS H2E 3pc exhaust manifold. brand-ass new, flange is undrilled. can be set up for T3 or T4 exhaust flange. The ports are T3 size to keep up velocity

2nd gen II PS62 turbo with E.D. wastegate actuator. ~10-20k miles, great shape, painted black to look like stock 12v turbo

2nd gen II SPS62, can wastegate actutor, ~50-60k miles, I bought this turbo brand new from II when they first came out. I've had it on four trucks, and it's in awesome condition, can't tell it from one with 5-6k miles on it. turbine housing is mildly ported, painted black to look like stock 12v turbo

3rd gen TAD 62/71/14, unsure of mileage, shaft play is great, turbo is in excellent shape

3rd gen 2pc ATS exhaust manifold

1st gen Getrag conversion... less than 190k miles on the truck, has the most agressive single disk Valair makes for the Getrag. Clutch has less than 500 miles on it.

NP205 from the same truck

3.54/3.55 Dana 60 front axle w/ new Warn HD hubs from the same truck

rebuilt/overhauled 3.54/3.55 Dana 70 rear axle from the same truck. less than 500 miles on rebuild

Last edited:
no idea... I wasn't planning on parting it out, I guess make offers, just relize I'm not parting out the truck unless I have some key pieces sold

What you mean by getrag conversion as in it was a automatic and went to getrag or converted from getrag to NV4500? What is the price you wanting out of the p-pump?

I mean it's a 1st gen truck with a Getrag in it... so if someone's got a 1st gen automatic truck and wants a 5sp in it, I've got the complete conversion w/ the transfer case

Darn it. I would have bought the entire truck a week ago. I sold that stroked motor I told you about. I migh be interested in one of the turbos, I need to look up the specs again first.

Man I want to offer you money on about 3 of the parts but can't spend the money right now!

Darn it. I would have bought the entire truck a week ago. I sold that stroked motor I told you about. I migh be interested in one of the turbos, I need to look up the specs again first.
Throw some money his way. I bet he's scrap the idea of parting it out...

I think he's saying he already spent some of the money...

The truck is still for sale as a complete truck, but I'm exploring the option of parting it out

Back