lots Dodge stuff!! engine, turbos, driveline, etc. etc.

Is this that gray regular cab I seen on CF?

I want it, the whole truck, in a bad way.

I would pull a chassis harness out of an old truck at the JY to give you all your lights and such, a one-wire alternator conversion or an external regulator so the battery will charge, and you're in business.

it's currently wired up with the air-dog on a toggle switch and the starter on a push-button... just to get it to drive onto a trailer. it was "working" just not charging, but we were trying to start it the other day, and it just quit cranking and the air dog wasn't coming on. I don't know if it blew a fusable link or if the ignition switch **** the bed or what. Didn't want to mess with it, so I just ran new battery cables to the starter and the block, wired up a contact switch for the starter and ran a toggle to the air-dog relay! LOL

Interested in the ddp4's... How much?

as I've stated... make offer... I really want to sell the whole truck, but I will consider parting it out if I get some good interest in some of the bigger ticket items. as such, I'm taking offers on what people want to pay not trying to get top dollar because if I part it out, I want everything gone within a week or so at most

Oh ok got ya sorry to sound stupid, What are you looking to get out of the 215 p-pump

I'm going to have to have to lower my offer on the are to 250. New htt is just 500. Let me know by tomorrow please.

How is the bark with that ATS manifold? Still sound like a CR?

Back