lots Dodge stuff!! engine, turbos, driveline, etc. etc.

PM me a price on the Phat Shaft, just a general idea of what you think you want to get out of it. I'm looking for a charger again.

How much for the 2nd gen PS62?

as I've stated before... please make offers. I'd rather sell the whole truck, but if I get enough good offers on parts, I'll part it out. I figure if I take offers, then if I tear the truck apart, I'll have a better chance of the people who made them coming through w/ the money, and for what I'm asking for the truck, taking offers vs. trying to get top dollar for everything, I'll still come out ahead moneywise

forrest did you ever consider ebay? I bet you could pull 4-5,000 out of that truck.Sure wish I had the coin.If you still have this truck come tax return time I would be really interested.

yup, was talking about it today... I've gotten more for every vehicle I sold on ebay than what I was originally asking. I just hate dealing with all the ignorant tire kickers. I prefer selling to people who know what they're looking at/talking about, but if it's not gone next week, it'll probably go on fleabay, and I'll deal w/ the Moe Ron's

What CC is the 215 set-up for at this point? What can it be maxxed out as CC wise? Can you send me a copy of the flow specs to setting from when it was all built?

Brent.

don't know, the instructions to the pump shop were to completely rebuild the pump, max the barrells and balance them back to the weakest barrel. It's stock cam and b&p's, so whatever that flows is what it flows

Who did the pump work? If it was scheids, cds, or a well known performance shop then it is worth quite a bit. If it is just jim bobs diesel place, well, it is a crap shoot.

M&D in Houston. Never had a problem w/ their stuff... this wasn't any crazy custom build... just a max and balance

M&D in Houston. Never had a problem w/ their stuff... this wasn't any crazy custom build... just a max and balance

Well unless others know them, it will have a big impact on the value.
As we know not all pump shops are created equal.

Well unless others know them, it will have a big impact on the value.
As we know not all pump shops are created equal.

I understand that... I'm not expecting $1500 for it... I mean, I'm asking $3500 for the whole truck...

but I see 160, 175, and 180's with 100-200k miles on them going for 500... I'm not going to give the thing away... maybe my post came off a little huffy, but it seemed kinda low to me. Granted, I asked for offers... it was an offer, and the guy's never met me, so he's going out on a limb buying something on someone's word on the internet. I should have just declined the offer, but you know how it goes sometimes :eek:

I understand that... I'm not expecting $1500 for it... I mean, I'm asking $3500 for the whole truck...

but I see 160, 175, and 180's with 100-200k miles on them going for 500... I'm not going to give the thing away... maybe my post came off a little huffy, but it seemed kinda low to me. Granted, I asked for offers... it was an offer, and the guy's never met me, so he's going out on a limb buying something on someone's word on the internet. I should have just declined the offer, but you know how it goes sometimes :eek:

LOL, yea I know how it goes. $500 is a little cheap for a 215 setup pump.

Back