March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

We are going to try to bring the little truck if we can get it at least running. There is a friend of mine coming with a truck that we helped him build it should run low to mid 12's. I was just wanting to see if someone was gonna be there to give him a good run maybe if lott brings the princess they will both have someone to race

bring that extra set of slicks and i may make for some competition. Tranny should be fixed tomorrow and put a slightly smaller turbo on it tonight plus *nx* of course.

bring that extra set of slicks and i may make for some competition. Tranny should be fixed tomorrow and put a slightly smaller turbo on it tonight plus *nx* of course.

Why wouldnt it go into od i guess you figured it out?

We are going to try to bring the little truck if we can get it at least running. There is a friend of mine coming with a truck that we helped him build it should run low to mid 12's. I was just wanting to see if someone was gonna be there to give him a good run maybe if lott brings the princess they will both have someone to race

If I can make it and the parts that fell out of my truck some how make themselves back into the motor Im there and will run your bud.

The wife will be driving the 06 it runs low 12's on #2 only but will have to see what she can do in it.

We really have the potential with the trucks in Texas/Louisiana now to make this a competitive, well recognized event. Who shows up each month consistently is the majority of the battle.

Thanks Michael, Curtis and David for making it happen!

Well ill be there with welding truck and have plenty of oxy-act so if you need to i can do some heaten and a beaten if needed! I hope not but for some of you tire changing guys i do have cordless and electric impacts on my truck! You wont hardly miss black and rust look 24v!!! It has more rust than black. Id like to see mr lott and creed go at it. 2 old school trucks that got things started back in the day!

Thanks Michael for finishing LIL Red. We literally would have missed this one without your help. We should be OK except again no tuning.... The wastegate is opening way too soon and only maxing 50LBS of boost on the street. You can hear a ton of drive pressure being dumped. With air filter off and wastegate spring shims going on today I think it will climb to 70 or so.

Is everyone planning on parking together like the far side of the bleachers as Richard suggested?

Anyone want to race the big Ram 1500 4.7 rental?

I thought not...LOL

Tobin

Anyone want to race the big Ram 1500 4.7 rental?

I thought not...LOL

Tobin

Shoot why not the last tds i attended i was rockin a red chevy hhr rental even took it back with numbers still on the windows lol and even beat another member in a red powerstroke! I think i even threw the flashers on him at about the 330 mark just to add to the embarrassment factor!!

Just left Kingsville. Looks like I will be there at about 7.

Back