March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

Another thing...let's all get in one spot this time.
How about more towards the back of the pits where it doesn't fill up as bad?
Thatll hopefully save some space for the late shows to park.

What time is everyone going to show up? I'm going to try to make this one.

good to hear glad things are going well dont want any excuse:stab:bif:Cheer:

HAHA. We will be running but not one ounce of tuning. Hopefully all will go well we had some inexperienced diesel techs on these upgrades :Cheer:

Yeah hope to be at the gate by 6.

The wife is running the 06 to practice for Ennis and I just hope to get the race truck to hook not sure if she will make ny full passes or not.

I will set up towards the back just past the last bleachers.

Not sure what time we will make it may be pulling a david lott lol better late then never should be there between 7-8 I assume. Had to do alot of running around yesterday to get the straps on ic pipe finished up but its done hopefully we can get a full pass in.

Not sure what time we will make it may be pulling a david lott lol better late then never should be there between 7-8 I assume. Had to do alot of running around yesterday to get the straps on ic pipe finished up but its done hopefully we can get a full pass in.

that had a little sting to it :doh:

Damn rain! Was suppose to give her some good runs today. Busy the rest of the week, currently praying to the sun gods.

Waiting to hear back from Guy at socal to see if my sticks will be back in time!

Not looking to good for the red team. No time and more issues. Mr. Watkins might be saving the day on lil red. I have jobs the rest of the week and my 2 year old from 4 on everyday until the race.

We are going to try to bring the little truck if we can get it at least running. There is a friend of mine coming with a truck that we helped him build it should run low to mid 12's. I was just wanting to see if someone was gonna be there to give him a good run maybe if lott brings the princess they will both have someone to race

We are going to try to bring the little truck if we can get it at least running. There is a friend of mine coming with a truck that we helped him build it should run low to mid 12's. I was just wanting to see if someone was gonna be there to give him a good run maybe if lott brings the princess they will both have someone to race

Jake said they were bringin his 06 dd that truck runs deep into the 12s iirc. My lil bro should have his 06 out as well it runs high 12s sure there will plenty for him to race.

Jake said they were bringin his 06 dd that truck runs deep into the 12s iirc. My lil bro should have his 06 out as well it runs high 12s sure there will plenty for him to race.

:thankyou2:

I don't know if this was previously asked but how big is this race? How's the crowd and is there many SS trucks going?

I'm flying into Houston from FL Thrusday evening & I'm going to try and get over there while I'm in town. The only TX show I've been to so far is the Crandall show.

Figured it had been a lil while since anyone gave you a lil rousing... All in good fun. Are you and snow white gonna make it out david?

No Snow white but Amanda's red truck will be there, creed knows that truck well:stab:

Maybe with her driving it wont redlight like a champ this time lmao. iirc there was talk a few months back about amanda's and my bro's truck running and me and you in the slow white trucks running...

I don't know if this was previously asked but how big is this race? How's the crowd and is there many SS trucks going?

I'm flying into Houston from FL Thrusday evening & I'm going to try and get over there while I'm in town. The only TX show I've been to so far is the Crandall show.

There will be probably 4 or 5 prostreet trucks out. Maybe 5 or so street trucks low 13s and 12s and a good bit of just dd street trucks typically 15-20 trucks run. Its getting bigger each event this will be our first event this year and its looking like it will be a good crowd! Its just a friday night race we run with all the other cars etc and put a finals race together at end the night.

Back