March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

Just because a dyno gives low/real numbers doesn't mean it isn't accurate.
Everybody likes these huge inflated numbers some dyno's produce.
It's all about setting a baseline and then seeing if the changes you make raise or lower the baseline.

Just because a dyno gives low/real numbers doesn't mean it isn't accurate.
Everybody likes these huge inflated numbers some dyno's produce.
It's all about setting a baseline and then seeing if the changes you make raise or lower the baseline.

I agree somewhat to this but if you cant properly load it up to get close to real boost numbers then not much of a tuning tool then is it? Thats the problem I have heard of with the superflows hard to get on boost. Then again I have yet to run on one myself.

Were gettin there nx kit is fixed and finally done installing workin on ic pipe fixes tommorow. We will be there friday see yall there.

I'll be there as well having problems with it not going into over drive so may not race if I can't get it fixed. You guys have any idea why it still won't go into of after I swaped tps, selonoids, supplying my own ground with a switch? I'm thinking it's in the valve body or the over drive section.

Should..... Cough, Cough...... Should..... be done enough to drive and give her some heavy fuel today.

We thank the pipe leaks are fixed, Head studs are retorqued, Valves set again and if all goes as planned on the "street testing" tomorrow we should be good.

We thank the pipe leaks are fixed, Head studs are retorqued, Valves set again and if all goes as planned on the "street testing" tomorrow we should be good.

good to hear glad things are going well dont want any excuse:stab:bif:Cheer:

Back