May 30th Big Rigs MIR Whos Comin out??

i wanna go so bad, but cant risk braking down 4-5 hours from home. i wish i had a trailer and some friends willing to tow me lol.i guess im limited to raceway park englishtown.

nope you dont have too come on out

you need to come and join us friday night at casey's everyone is welcome. we normally get some dinner and a few drinks and shoot the sh!t makes it a little easier to meet people before going to the track.

Leonard, did I hear you right? Thought I heard you say a few drinks? Are you getting ready to change your title now...LOL Need to get my new tranny cooler line installed then sweet talk the wife and I'll be there...ROB
:Cheer:

Leonard, what time are you going to be in the area?

i'll be in the area around 2 or 3 since i get out of work at noon.

Leonard, did I hear you right? Thought I heard you say a few drinks? Are you getting ready to change your title now... Need to get my new tranny cooler line installed then sweet talk the wife and I'll be there...ROB

i will never change my title i have proudly earned that title!

ok cool im thinking about it, what classes are there and when does it start, ive never been to a drag racing event like this.

its an all truck event so they have 8 classes: Big Rig ET, Heavy Hauler ET Big Rig quick 8, Heavy hauler quick 8, Super diesel ET, Tuff truck ET(gas motor) Super diesel quick 8 and Race Truck ET

Back