May 30th Big Rigs MIR Whos Comin out??

not gonna make it unless i can get some intercooler boots here, and a turbo on my truck by thursday.

you should have said something earlier i have a set of stock boots

I have a set of stock boots still i just don't want to put them back on again, so i was going to order peak IC boots.
have 62 non waste gated and boots. just took it off today. did u buy one yet:tree:

I didn't buy anything yet, but i deposited a check that will be my turbo money, and it won't clear until thursday so untill then no buying a turbo, but my buddy has a turbo off an intercooled 1st gen at his shop that he will give me for free, and i think im gonna try to get that mounted on my truck by thursday and see if i can still make it down. but i still gotta pull the intercooler off and clean that out, becuase my turbo completely shattered when i locked my converter in 3rd gear at the track. note to self hx35's don't like being run at 460whp without a wastegate for 6 months. :badidea:
compressorwheel.jpg

deadhx35.jpg

impellershaft.jpg

I'm going to try to make it and have some stock air boots if anyone needs them let me know.

Look for the white 2nd gen 12 v with the rust on the rocker panels lol (I hate rust smiley)

Leonard, Scott give me a call tomorrow I can be at Caseys at 6 or 6:30. Anyone who wants to stop by is more than welcome, send me a PM if you can make it

Probably wont make it to Casey Jones tomorrow...got a date AND a party to attend. Of course thats if the new starter actually fixes my current truck issue. LOL

Well looks like i'm going to be pulling out. Need to get the issues with the quick spool flange resolved before I do any racing. Good luck to all you guys though for sure!!!

All in all a good race. I had a good time, made it to semis and got beat by a duracrapppp... I think he was sandbaggin all day. Oh well still was fun, ran my best at 12.1 at 109. I guess its time for some spray.....:ft:

It was nice to hang out with Leonard, Scott, and Todd.

P.S. you guys left early and I coulndt find you, we went back to my place for a cook out afterwards.

I will be ready for Numdia in June.....

todd had to head back and get ready to head to work. i still wasn't in that great of shape from the night before i was ready for a nap which i took when we got back for about 2 hours. i have spray kit on the way. and i'll be up at numidia

I hear ya brother, my head barley fit into my helmet all day, i dont think I lost my headache untill after the race.

Back