*Mid Atlantic Pulling Association*

Mid Atlantic pulling Ass. mod class what should it be

• Total voters
you can also have a hood stack, solid suspension and no license or inspection is required. most likely its old and hasnt been updated or removed.

yea looking at it again, it looks like last years rules there when they ran one diesel class.

That's the same rule that 80% of the other big org's are going to. I don't think anyone will be able to run it here unless they have a 66 or smaller.

I know thats what a lot of other have gone to but every other class round here has stayed 2.8.

l'll be there... hope for a better hook this time!!!!:hehe:

A couple years ago I was at this pull. Is it still at the same place? I think it was close to a tractor dealership.

Is there a rain date scheduled? Rain forecasted all the way up till friday night.

Rumor is the pull is not happening, is that official?

Yes.

The host of our Points pull in Cecilton, MD Has cancelled the May 21st truck pull. Due to the Bad weather that has sweapt thru the area this week it has caused wet track conditions that the host feels will not produce a successful pulling event. They are looking into a "rain date" for this event, And it will be posted as soon as M.A.P.A. is notified.

Our next event is being Held at Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Association in Easton, MD on saturday May 28th. It is a nice grounds with plenty of shade. We encourage everyone to attened.

Back