*Mid Atlantic Pulling Association*

Mid Atlantic pulling Ass. mod class what should it be

• Total voters
Yes.

The host of our Points pull in Cecilton, MD Has cancelled the May 21st truck pull. Due to the Bad weather that has sweapt thru the area this week it has caused wet track conditions that the host feels will not produce a successful pulling event. They are looking into a "rain date" for this event, And it will be posted as soon as M.A.P.A. is notified.

Our next event is being Held at Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Association in Easton, MD on saturday May 28th. It is a nice grounds with plenty of shade. We encourage everyone to attened.

what time is tuckahoe supposed to start, i cant seem to find a time anywhere.

see ya there dave. im disappointed you wont make out my way this weekend tho.

see ya there dave. im disappointed you wont make out my way this weekend tho.

Same here ... but I really could use this vaca time to relax will be great. I'll catch ya at the next tuckahoe hook. BTW so far this year your up 1-0, your bad run was slightly better than my bad run at the buck :Cheer:

cool see you all there looks like it will be a lil cooler does anybody know when reg starts and ends

Ill be there watching.I ve been working hard on getting mine goin again.

Registration opens at 4:00 and runs til 6:30. If you are going to be late just call and we will get you signed up. THANKS Steven 443-907-3108

Wow guys thats about all I can say after that performance by the rebel sled and the M.A.P.A crew ... that was one of the worse run shows I have ever been to ... ranks right up there with TS 09 in my book. I understand the issues with the sled falling appart, running out of gas ( twice), and breaking down every other hook were not all your fault. the poorly run classes and the great solution of " if you don't Effing like it than leave" on the other hand was.

Do me a favor and please remove my name form this orgs web site, points standings, and any other form of promoting this org. You had a great thing in the works but you pissed off everyone with your performance tonight congrats

Dave Swank

:blahblah1:

Its always alot easier looking in than it is actually trying to keep an event going. Moving 130 (conservative guess) trucks through in one night with an absolute POS sled isnt bad- then add in all of the complaining, arguing, other crap from the competitors i think that they did decent job. The sled will not be there again- the fair board finally saw the light!
And the " if you dont like it then leave" attitude i dont think was presented- I heard you directly apologized to after the sled F-up.
Cool down, get some rest, and hope to see you at the next event.

-Steven

:blahblah1:

Its always alot easier looking in than it is actually trying to keep an event going. Moving 130 (conservative guess) trucks through in one night with an absolute POS sled isnt bad- then add in all of the complaining, arguing, other crap from the competitors i think that they did decent job. The sled will not be there again- the fair board finally saw the light!
And the " if you dont like it then leave" attitude i dont think was presented- I heard you directly apologized to after the sled F-up.
Cool down, get some rest, and hope to see you at the next event.

-Steven

that comment was presented bout 2 min before you caught up to me, I said in the first post the sled was not your guy's fault that comment was made to me when I was taking about how unorganized this event was. I'll be at the next event but not as a member of this org ... not really hard to keep an event like this going all it would have taken was some order in the pits. no numbers were given, everyone was confused, and I don't know how no one got ran over at the end of the track. the crew just let people walk right in front of a guy making a hook.

Back