Midsouth Diesel Pullers schedule

Yea there will be. Tractors but not to worry. The hook fee will be $15 and they will be awarded trophies no payout. All of our funds go to support kids in school. Yall have a great time and be sure to save some money for the fall for the dyno. For dunbar and his crew. The trucks will be $85 per truck. For 3 runs on the dyno and for those wonderin why its so high $80 is for dunbar and $5 goes straight to the high school kids. We will have trophies for high hp,low hp and other varrious ones. Hope to see many high #s this year with the standalones commin out maybe a few 1k hp trucks around by then lol all I ask for those goin to this lynville pull take some videos and post them cuz I will be 109miles in the gulf

Yea there will be. Tractors but not to worry. The hook fee will be $15 and they will be awarded trophies no payout. All of our funds go to support kids in school. Yall have a great time and be sure to save some money for the fall for the dyno. For dunbar and his crew. The trucks will be $85 per truck. For 3 runs on the dyno and for those wonderin why its so high $80 is for dunbar and $5 goes straight to the high school kids. We will have trophies for high hp,low hp and other varrious ones. Hope to see many high #s this year with the standalones commin out maybe a few 1k hp trucks around by then lol all I ask for those goin to this lynville pull take some videos and post them cuz I will be 109miles in the gulf

We'll be sure to get some vids up. Is Adam gonna be there? Who's runnin tech?

Cool, Justin and a duramax boy are comin with me. Both are still on the fence about hookin though.

Remember anyone who hits the fence at the end will be payin for it. Which shouldn't be a problem I believe from start to fence is 400ft. I kinda know cuz once u get past 300ft if ur rollin that fence comes up pretty fast lol

so the dyno is this weekend / has anybody watched the weather looks like rain hope it moves out....i plan on coming if no rain

what time does the dyno start?

The Dyno is September 11th.

And what's the rain plan for the pull? Cancelled? Rescheduled?

Not to high-jack the thread but the Dickson TN Spring Pull is May 13th. There's a thread on it if you want rules and info.

Scott

Back