Midsouth Diesel Pullers schedule

Well covington went well had some nice trucks and good runnin ones too. Some had lil problems but heck don't we all I will post some videos tommorrow and even though my dork @$$ rims will baja claws. Was deffinatly ugly dig pretty dang good. Lol. Glad to meet some new faces and some ole ones as well had a good time guys definatly what I need since probably won't get to pull again for another 2 months

Well covington went well had some nice trucks and good runnin ones too. Some had lil problems but heck don't we all I will post some videos tommorrow and even though my dork @$$ rims will baja claws. Was deffinatly ugly dig pretty dang good. Lol. Glad to meet some new faces and some ole ones as well had a good time guys definatly what I need since probably won't get to pull again for another 2 months

For sure man. Thought your truck was lookin pretty good!

We get to lynnville I'll have my trans figured out and I won't have that damn shift @ 100' kill my track speed. Watchin my video is just pissin me off lol.

Good pull at Covington for sure. Had a little trouble with the sled at first, put managed to get the pull in before the rain. Track was in excellent condition. Hats off to those guys considering it looks like they had mud to work with before we got there.

last night went well got to finish before all the storms rolled in.. and big thanks to Todd Glass for taking his weekend to getting track right and then putting it back for the horse arena.

i was also happy with my winter build results...if anyone has any vids of my truck mind sending a link

Pictures - Covington Pull

The pictures from the Covington Pull are on Shutterfly at the following link....
http://midsouthsouthdieselpullers.shutterfly.com/.

If you are a Shutterfly member, it should allow you to upload the photos that you also have from the pull. It will also allow you to download the pictures to your computer or simply order from Shutterfly.

Please enjoy and if you have any questions let us know!

MSDP

Hey guys, I had a great time!!! Aside from the LONG drive out in the borrowed Toyota, that is!!! I just got home and will be working on the article soon... Keep an eye out for it.

For those of you interested in prints and custom photos give me a week or so then send me an email or pm and we'll try to work something out...

Great event, if you missed this one, be sure and be there for the next one!!! I'm not sure the next one that I'll be able to attend due to scheduling, but when it happens I'll let the guys know!!!

Take care!

Hey guys, I had a great time!!! Aside from the LONG drive out in the borrowed Toyota, that is!!! I just got home and will be working on the article soon... Keep an eye out for it.

For those of you interested in prints and custom photos give me a week or so then send me an email or pm and we'll try to work something out...

Great event, if you missed this one, be sure and be there for the next one!!! I'm not sure the next one that I'll be able to attend due to scheduling, but when it happens I'll let the guys know!!!

Take care!

Awesome, looked like you got a TON of pics.

I got a bunch of trucks from class 2 and 3, we had to cut out early so we missed class 4.

Looks like the Baja Claws were a good choice Chase.

It sounds like everyone had a good time. Chvyrkr if you could put the vids you got of class 2&3 up it would be great. It was a great turnout with alot of new faces and trucks. Hope to see even more at the next pull.

I got a bunch of trucks from class 2 and 3, we had to cut out early so we missed class 4.

Looks like the Baja Claws were a good choice Chase.

If you have any videos of me in class 2 i would appreciate it if u could put those on youtube under Off In The Woods Pullin Team Thanks

It killed me to watch from the stands this time hopefully i get to pull next time around; if i ever figure out how to post videos on youtube il let you guys know, the video camera does good videos but its a biatch to figure out how to make it work with a computer. anyways had alot of fun thumbs up to you guys

I'm tryin to make all the vids into one vid, if I figure out how to do that I'll put a link up!

Me, Wicked_Intentions might come too.

Maybe a couple other ferds.

I won't be there but come hungry there will be BBQ plates for sale. All the money from the food helps high school kids

Back