My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

2 turbos move twice the air so it only gets 1/2 as hot so you don't need an intercooler...this is ground breaking stuff here Charles...try and keep up...mmmmkayyyyyyyy?

gayfordMotivate3-1.jpg

LMFAO made this worthless thread worth it........

Dammit, now we've gone and run him off.

Entertainment just took a big hit. We need guys like him.

Im keeping up with this debacle on PSN. Aledgedly he went to the track again this weekend and blew apart the boot that connects the turbo.

"Lost" the time slip, remembers it running a 15.4-15.7 with the pipe blown off at 1/2-3/4 track.

I think we ran him off.

Damm I'm speechless. Atleast my hood stack matched my truck and was flush fitting with the hood.

I now know what NOT to do on my 6.0. Going fast and being differant ain't cheap bud. Shell out the clams for a new hood and run your exhaust right. Along with your 'ram air' gay intake set up.

As I first started to read half of the first page, I kind of felt bad for this person................... Then I heard banjos starting to play and was like WTF???? I really truely hope no sister was harmed in the making of this setup.

As I first started to read half of the first page, I kind of felt bad for this person................... Then I heard banjos starting to play and was like WTF???? I really truely hope no sister was harmed in the making of this setup.

The sisters may not have been harmed but Id say a cousin or two did

So, maybe somebody already commented on this, but where's the intake filter?

Back