N.E. Ohio "Rocktoberfest" Diesel Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
TI Dyno and Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems presents:
ROCKTOBERFEST

A Smokin’ Thunder Diesel Dyno Day Event!

WHEN: October 6th

WHERE: TI Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 9:30a.m. Until the last truck is done

COST: $50 For 2 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull. (Limit 2)

FREE! T-Shirts for trucks who pre-register and Dyno!

For more information call Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
Call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning@tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas@grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

Event Co-Sponsored by:

FTEDiesel.com
&
DiscountPowerParts.com

There may be other prizes to win also!

I hope to see eveyone out there for our 3rd, and final dyno day this year! Please contact either Kevin or I for a slot on the dyno, also so we know how many shirts to buy. We're going to plan on having a few extras in case someone wants to buy one.

Last edited:
Robts said:
Can I show up to this?*bdh*

:doh: I hope your beein' a wise guy! Absolutly you can show up. Get a T-shirt this time around for who pre-registers, and dyno's.....:woohoo:

Put me on the list Josh. I'll try to remember to give you a call next week.

Maybe I'll be there too- If I can get these big huffers I am waiting on from Industrial- and get them installed in time......

And Josh- I dig the new name for the event!!:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
Maybe I'll be there too- If I can get these big huffers I am waiting on from Industrial- and get them installed in time......

And Josh- I dig the new name for the event!!:rockwoot:

That would be cool if you could make it Jeff...and I'm sure you do like the event name...LOL

Josh - nice to see you, Kevin and Dawn last night at the Great Geauga County Fair.....like I said before I had to rudely run off and then get last in line for the sled pull; I plan to be there.

I will give Kevin a call soon and book a time. I want a T-shirt dammit....!

Can I get some time on the grill for some bring-your-own BBQ'?

minisub said:
Josh - nice to see you, Kevin and Dawn last night at the Great Geauga County Fair.....like I said before I had to rudely run off and then get last in line for the sled pull; I plan to be there.

I will give Kevin a call soon and book a time. I want a T-shirt dammit....!

Can I get some time on the grill for some bring-your-own BBQ'?

Was good to see you too! How well did you pull? We left before everyone was done. Kevin's wife Dawn was out there earlier in the day, and was all "faired" out. Give us a call and let us know you're coming, and we'll make sure you get a T-shirt! As for the grill, I'll find out if Kevin and Dawn are grilling hot dogs or not. I don't see why they'd have a problem with you bringing some grubb.

mark me down.....I need to support the 6.0l guys

Im bring a few this time.....BArry1me, Blk350on20s, And Stuckinmud and maybe a few more. We have a few 6.0l down right now

I wear a large

You're on the list Rob, along with the other 3 guys. If you can, please get me first names and last names.

I'll be there...just bought an '06 CTD thats get ready to go under the knife.:evil

Sneak Peak at the T-Shirt

Here is what the T-shirts MAY look like. It's just a rough idea, and Kevin from TI-Dyno an I have made a few changes to it. Just thought I'd share with you guys! What do you think? Oh by the way...the shirts will be black or white, with the color graphics!!!!

Dually_Colored.jpg

LOL yeah...I'm not sure what he's giving away with the dyno run, they will either be black or white. The guys workin' the day will have black ones on for that reason! LOL

Wow, there's a lot of work done there!
What about gray?
White shirts don't last long with me, but hey, a free shirt is a free shirt!

Great Shirts Josh!!! Maybe a few at the race *hint* would help spread the word?

Back