N.E. Ohio "Rocktoberfest" Diesel Dyno Day

I'd love to have some of them....I don't think they'll be ready by then. I'd like to try to have a picture of the finished one for the event, that way when and if people sign up for the dyno day, they can see what it will look like.

Dually_Colored5.jpg

Here is what the final shirt will look like. Sorry Dodge and Chevy guys, it took us long enough to get this design, and can't wait any longer for a differnt design....so it's gonna look like a Ford....

fyi, I sent an email tonight... would like to get on the list if there are still spots. Thanks!

JMann2380 said:
fyi, I sent an email tonight... would like to get on the list if there are still spots. Thanks!

Just show up, you can have my shirt. if it fits....

JMann2380 said:

Yes there are still spots open. I'll put you on the list as a definant appearance. I know that TI Dyno is giving the t-shirts out with the dyno runs, and Grand Rock is paying 50$ to the most H.P truck, and 50$ to the truck with the most Torque! Which means you could very well get a free T-shirt as well as a free dyno run! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: Hope to see ya'll out there Saturday!!:pop:

This Saturday!!! :woohoo: gonna be in the mid-80's!! Hope to see some of the CompD guys come on out!!

I have a bunch of videos too, if you post a pic of your truck I will see if I have one of ya. BTW, great time! Also Josh, can you post everyones numbers?

It was a good day! Lots of cool trucks, and lots of high numbers. I will post all the results as soon as I get them! Thanks for comming out, and if anyone is interested I still have a few t-shirts left!! Let me know if anyone wants to buy one! I'll post up some pictures this week, so keep your eyes open!!

I had a good time, I will definately be back if time permits. I might leave the Ford at home though unless we can find a way to load it.

:st:

Jason

Josh, since I had to go to my nieces weding and didn't make the event I'd love to buy a shirt or two. 2X and a large if you have them. I know I missed a good time.:doh:

HotRodTractor said:
I had a good time, I will definately be back if time permits. I might leave the Ford at home though unless we can find a way to load it.

:st:

Jason

Jason....thanks for comming out anyways....you cleared the skeeters for about 2 months....LOL anyways....Kevin is always lookin' around to find the best way to load these trucks! I think he's getting closer!:rockwoot:

HIGH TECH RAM said:
MY TRUCK WAS THE BLUE 06 Cummins that Put down 505hp

Thanks for comming out Chris. The trucks that FTEDiesel help set up put on a great show!:clap:

mech2161 said:
Josh, since I had to go to my nieces weding and didn't make the event I'd love to buy a shirt or two. 2X and a large if you have them. I know I missed a good time.:doh:

Family first Kevin, I know how that goes! Congrats to your niece, and I'll check to see if I have any 2x's left. I'll call ya and let ya know.

Josh I couldnt make it. Did have a babysitter till after 5pm.....Im bummed. Would of loved to lay down some new numbers with the new fuel system and bigger injectors.

Can I buy a shirt anyways...large

Back