NADM 2.6 rules phone poll results

Maybe Mark will give you a hallway pass!?!?! :hehe:

Yes we'd are planning to sneak across the border at least once!

I dont care what happens in 2.6. I'll be competing and having fun. Dont care if there newbie Brush pullers or ex 2.8/3.0 trucks. I could give 2 chits. I was an underdog last season but I had a blast! I'm doing as much to my 2.6 truck as budget allows to keep up next year.

I recall a few of our phone conversations that did NOT sound like you were havin a BLAST! :hehe: However, I agree w your post.

Why would a guy with a truck setup to run the new bob, itpa, cotpc rules, want to come and pull with NADM trucks knowing that he'll get his ass handed to him? You sure as hell wont see any of my group at a NADM event.

the funny thing is I still dont see them beating us....hahahahahah:stab:

This debate is what keeps the masses from signing up to pull at bigger events. My daily driver gets lumped into the 2.6 class even though I'm running a 62mm charger. I run a stock SO VP with small 125 injectors and a programmer. I can't pull in the workstock class, and I'm about 400hp shy of competing in the 2.6 class. So what is there for guys like me to do besides photograph these events and hope to make enough money to dump into my grocery getter to maybe bring home a 20th place finish?

Maybe Mark will give you a hallway pass!?!?! :hehe:

Yes we'd are planning to sneak across the border at least once!

Naw Mark doesn't have to give me a hall pass just to come pull with you. He'll just build me a nice turbo to come pull with you:lolly:

Naw Mark doesn't have to give me a hall pass just to come pull with you. He'll just build me a nice turbo to come pull with you:lolly:

boom!.

and the guy with the 62.. u made the choice to build a street truck not a puller.. its sled pulling. not daily driver pulling. im not sure what you guys are out to prove with a 62mm anyways.. leave it on the street where it wont break as much.

:
boom!.

and the guy with the 62.. u made the choice to build a street truck not a puller.. its sled pulling. not daily driver pulling. im not sure what you guys are out to prove with a 62mm anyways.. leave it on the street where it wont break as much.

:clap:

:rockwoot:

Pops!! Yer one to talk about daily driving pulling!!!!

Hows this sounding for Ohio regional series, boys?

Wapakenaterko(sp?)- Friday may 20th_ The Ox
Hebron Saturday June 4th, Trails raceway, The Ox
Thunder in Muncie, Indiana, June 18th The Ox Hebron Saturday September 17 th, Trails raceway,The Ox

Working on 3 more, will know Sunday.
Alternate hook for make up points will be Numidia PA, July 16th.

Thunder in Muncie, Indiana, June 18th The Ox Hebron Saturday September 17 th, Trails raceway,The Ox

how about one on the north east indiana, south mi, north west :poke::poke: oh line?

The HP levels between WS, 2.6 and 3.0 are pretty fair I think. Hell a 6.4 powerstroke and a Dmax can make 500-600hp tuned correctly and 2.6 is in the 700-900 range. Whats so wrong with that?

Last edited:
Thats all cool but where is the North East ohio

I guess you forget where you came from. Not everyone has a business to support their habit.

:bs::bs::bs:

I'm sure that Dale didn't forget how hard he has worked for 40 years to get were he is. Didn't get that business going siting behind a computer. Something to think about?

I guess you forget where you came from. Not everyone has a business to support their habit.

Kevin:
I remember very well where I came from. I drag raced in the 60's with a car that cost $235., with only a few bucks added to that.
I don't own a boat!
I don't own a motorcycle!
I don't own a camper or motorhome!
I haven't had a real vacation since 1977!
I live in the same house my wife and I bought in 1965!
I worked 6 days a week (sometimes more) for almost 30 years at the family business I started with almost nothing.
I am not wealthy by any standard!
Now, in trade for such a boring life, I have a pulling truck. Guess what? It has a big enough turbo that it doesn't run worth a hoot on the street. It's what it takes to be competitive in this area. That's my choice. I will apologize to no one for what we do with that truck. It's 2010, it's not 2002 anymore. If you follow my posts, you know that I have always supported entry level pulling. I think it's even more important now because of the way innovation has raised the bar on street class trucks. Entry level is where street driven trucks belong, IMHO. I also respect guys like you who have been in this sport longer than myself. You chose to throw me under the bus, I won't do that to you.

Dale

Dale I'm not throwing you under the bus. I mean you no disrespect and think you know that. Some of the comments you make add fuel to the others that don't care about anyone else.

its always the same people crying bout the subject maybe you guys should get new hobbys!!!!!

Kevin:
I don't own a boat!
I don't own a motorcycle!
I don't own a camper or motorhome!
I haven't had a real vacation since 1977!
I live in the same house my wife and I bought in 1965!
I worked 6 days a week (sometimes more) for almost 30 years at the family business I started with almost nothing.
I

Dale
You forgot 2 things,
I also have a son that took over the business, does all the work while I have all the fun and supports my dead weight!!

I sold a Sled Pulling legend in the making a Moritz tapered gooseneck trailer that started a trend and the sheer profits alone from that one sale, invested wisely, has paid for my truck."

Now the list is complete!!:hehe::hehe:

Back