New Pro Mod

I have not seen that truck either before myself. Is that a new built mod truck? Or just a new body on an old truck?

Is that a steel 2010 body, or is someone making glass ones already?

Ken Jones Wild Diesel From Utah. Brand new truck from the ground up. GTS fiberglass body.

Is that a steel 2010 body, or is someone making glass ones already?

The diesel monster truck has had a 2010 glass body for a while. They were out soon after the trucks were released.

Looks nice but that paint scheme has got to go..... Ground up kinda sounds still like his old 12v.

So why is it that you can almost name the parts by the way it sounds on spool up and run?

Jim

No he has the like 50s power wagon right. Just saying it sounds like the same engine.

Keep in mind this is a brand new truck was only the 2nd time ever the truck has hooked or been in public. If you look at the paint close is pretty cool its hard to tell in a video thats for sure.

For having a Sigma pump on there, which it actually does, I sure wish Ken would run it a bit harder? I have heard he has no plans to really open that truck up for a LONG time. If ever at all?

No he has the like 50s power wagon right. Just saying it sounds like the same engine.

42 POWER WAGON. Engines are very different from each other. The Wagon is street legal and is driven on the street often.

not the same motor!!! the other truck was driving down the street just last week!!

I know the camera has a lot of things to do with sound. Just sounded the same to me.

For having a Sigma pump on there, which it actually does, I sure wish Ken would run it a bit harder? I have heard he has no plans to really open that truck up for a LONG time. If ever at all?

I can't speak for Ken. I'm sure once he gets it dialed in he will.

Back