New Pro Mod

Here are some addtional build photo's:

Stuff~~element121.jpg

Stuff~~element122.jpg

Stuff~~element123.jpg

Stuff~~element124.jpg

Stuff~~element125.jpg

BBD

D'OH!!!!! :banned: Scott your going to get me kicked out of the inner circle. LOL. J/K

Whew....... Cool as long as he gave it the go ahead Its all good. Did you talk him into hollister? We have been trying, maybe you could add a little pressure.

Talked a little in PM's about it last night. Would be way cool if you guy's could make it, he asked how long of a drive I told like 16 to 18 hours.

BBD

They sure help keeping the bug off.

Dale

I know trust me I wish I had one :( they keep your junk clean to, nothing like spending countless hours detaling the puller and then running through a rain/snow storm.

BBD

I don't know how you do it Scott. Just have to keep a really good coat of wax on it I guess. I was surprised how dirty the truck got going 30 miles.

This truck has only been out 1 time. I think a truck that competes in this class should have several runs to dial it in good, a long ways to travel without having worked the bugs out. Those will be good running trucks that attend and a guy should go prepared. Speaking of running Sonic when is the new truck coming out?

This truck has only been out 1 time. I think a truck that competes in this class should have several runs to dial it in good, a long ways to travel without having worked the bugs out. Those will be good running trucks that attend and a guy should go prepared. Speaking of running Sonic when is the new truck coming out?

Even longer for us :( lets see Feburary, open trailer, cross country no problem :)

I get literally tons of e-mial with folks asking if I am going to Schied's, AirDog Nationals, TS etc....but I think they fail to understand how much it cost to travel cross country with fuel, food, lodgeing. Not to mention the leave I have to burn wich inturn limits time I can spend with family in Arizona, Ohio, and Florida. The majority of the folks asking if I will be there are probally a half a day away from these events, not so in my case. If I could get the time off work, and had the funds I would be there.

Somebody send me $4K and the specs to build the smoke tube and I might be able to make it :)

BBD

I guess the U.S. Dollar doesn't go far these days.

Ken you guy's going to make it this weekend?

BBD

Back