New Pro Mod

This truck is awesome guy's saw it up close at the Weekend on the Edge, very sweet build and very clean. I was jealous as it has bigger chargers, water to air, and a sigma :) I have no doubt Ken will open it up when he is comfortable that it's dialed in. Video doesn't do the paint job on any truck justice, this was all painted by a local gal I belive and you should see the detail and depth in the Tigers head on the hood, she painted the headlights on as well no decals.

When Ken get's it dialed in and get on long hard track it's going to be sweet!!!!

BBD

The AirDog monster truck was the first to have one. I recall Ken saying this one was the 2nd.

Here is a little picture of the truck as it is being put together. :snoop:

That paint job looks sick!!! Hope to get to see it in person. I have a feeling when they are at a hook where Scott Vorhees is at. The truck will get opened up! And what a show it will be. Great truck you guys have!!

Thanks for pointing that out for me. Now I have to go completely redo my axle mounts, as I had them side by side :bang

What axles were used? <--- this better?

Great looking paint my hat is off to the artist.lot's of work involved. 1st class.O Scott your's still looks good too.Trick pull now are like going to truck shows.

Dale

phpMGX4c5PM.jpg
phpUHK6LwPM[1].jpg
More pictures. If you look close at the pictures you can see skulls and lost soul faces. The whole truck has them everywhere.

Thanks guys for the complements.
The axles are SQHD rear and 106 up front all with TRB axles.
Engine loaded with almost every goodie a guy could think of--of coarse with help of Mr. Haisley and his crazy ideas. Frame is built by Wild Diesel I got the ideas from what I liked best on the frames back east and combined that into one super frame

Thanks guys for the complements.
The axles are SQHD rear and 106 up front all with TRB axles.
Engine loaded with almost every goodie a guy could think of--of coarse with help of Mr. Haisley and his crazy ideas. Frame is built by Wild Diesel I got the ideas from what I liked best on the frames back east and combined that into one super frame

Really? Looking at it up close, I would have thought it was based more off big bad dodge than anything. Nice truck either way.

Here is one Dana got click on it to see it larger:

47208_427727762026_7806387026_5399296_7167871_n.jpg

BBD

Back