NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

106.9 The Ranch will be giving away tickets next week.

Plus they will have a grand prize drawing the week of the Texas Diesel Nationals

Grand prize includes -
(4) tickets to event
(1) Vip Suite at event
(4) Texas Diesel Nationals Official T-shirts
(4) NHRDA 2013 Calendars

Here is a link to the Ranch - http://www.1069theranch.com/index.php

TDN-Ticket-back_zpsbd8c7e33.jpg

Make sure to buy your tickets in advance for the Texas Diesel Nationals and save $5.00 off admission fee's. Go to Texas Diesel Nationals - Eventbrite and type in NHRDA as the promo code to get your discount.

Competitors you can also buy your tech cards in advance so you dont have to wait in line at the event.

Complete info on the Texas Diesel Nationals go to http://www.nhrda.com

MotorManiaTV.jpg

The NHRDA and Motor Mania TV have teamed up to offer a live video feed of the 2013 NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals on April 13th at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis Texas.

Motor Mania TV will be on hand for the entire event to provide a live video feed via USTREAM to all NHRDA fans and racers that won't be able to make it to the race. Motor Mania TV will have 4 different camera angles to offer on the live video feed (1 starting-line, 2 mid-track, 1 finish-line). The will also blend in the track audio feed so that people watching can listen to the on track announcer. Motor Mania TV has provided live event coverage for some of the biggest racing groups in the country (ADRL, NHRA, IHRA, NMCA and NMRA).

"We are offering up something that has never been done before. We will be streaming live coverage of the 2013 NHRDA Diesel Sled Pulling Series season opener as well as the racing action in the 2013 NHRDA MBRP Diesel Drag Racing Series. I know that there will be sled pullers and drag racers all over wanting to catch a glimpse of the new sled pull track at the Texas Motorplex in action and we will provide it," said Randy Cole President of the NHRDA.

The NHRDA will embed the Motor Mania TV live video feed into the NHRDA's 1320go page so that racers and fans can watch both and not miss any of the action at the Texas Diesel Nationals

In addition to the Motor Mania TV live video feed coverage the NHRDA will offer up live timing from 1320go.com. NHRDA will have 1320go at all of the 2013 MBRP Diesel Drag Racing Series events that are capable of having the 1320go live timing. 1320go is great way to follow the times and speeds of each and every racer that competes at NHRDA events.

http://www.1320go.com/nhrda/livetiming.php

Motor Mania TV

I can't make it but will be watching on the Motor Mania TV feed. Got a taste of it at Gainsville and looks to be a real good set up. Not as good as being there but close. If you split screen MM TV with 1320 go you can really get a feel for what's going on, plus have all the times and splits to ck out. Good stuff, thanks Randy!!

Got rooms booked at holiday inn express in Ennis for $95+tax

i blew a tranny just off the highway in my car. for 2700 bucks.

So since this motor mania tv deal is going on, does that mean no Diesel Tv this year?

Anybody in the Houston area have some? I won't be by the metroplex any time soon.

At the moment we dont have enough sponsorship to do National Television again. We are not giving up on Diesel TV but the funny thing about the networks is that they want all the money up front.

We will continue to raise money and hopefully can get episodes for Indy , Rockingham , Big Sky , Edmonton and World Finals

Last edited:
Whats all this talk about saving tickets? Please don't tell me there's a limited number or you can't buy in at the gate.

EDIT: also, I thought I asked this yesterday, but I guess now. Is anyone else from OKC area going?

Last edited:
I thought they were tickets.. Turns out they were flyers for event brite coupon...

Back