NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, And La Quinta are the newest in town probably less than 5 years old. Days Inn is a little older. I've never stayed in any of them so I cant help with that part. There are 4 campgrounds around Bardwell lake for anyone looking for a camp site with RV hook ups.

I've stayed in the hie and lq and both are nice

Brett I havnt stayed in that days inn in like 5 years and it was ok back then. Still a days inn tho.

no idea where i will be staying, possibly at the track passed out in the grass passed out

I think i will be driving down early Saturday.. Or halfway on Friday...

Ill be leaving here at 7am sat morning so I don't have to spend money on hotel. Unless there's gonna be a big party friday night, then ill sleep in parking lot lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

no idea where i will be staying, possibly at the track passed out in the grass passed out

The still have a couple of rooms left in the NHRDA room block.

Official-Hotel-Picture_zpsb0ca22b3.jpg

I dont know about everyone else but after Pheonix and Gainesville i just want to see some smoke for a 1/4 mile at a time.

We fly in Wednesday so we can start on the final track prep for our season opener of Sled Pulling

Texas-Diesel-National-Map_zps317cf4be.jpg

I saw the NHRDA trailer was already at the Motorplex Friday night. How many people are going to run some Friday night?

I hope to just get there Friday night.. Haven't figured it out yet...

I'll be there Friday sometime, rolling in on the H&S rig

Back