NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

Just noticed y'all are booking the Waxahatchi Holiday Inn instead of the Ennis one?

If my turd makes it threw priddy ill bring it If not ill come drive the ranger around and talk trash to everyone lol

If my turd makes it threw priddy ill bring it If not ill come drive the ranger around and talk trash to everyone lol

All I have is a garage full of cool parts.:bang

Maybe I could bring the roller up and someone could pull me around while I make engine noises?:lolly:

Only if we can run flex pipe with the tow strap from yours and out an impromptu stack in mine. Phantom oraling

That way you can get used to looking at the rear of a silver Dually for when your truck makes it on the track...

I've got my tickets for the nascar nationwide series for the Friday before this race. Anyone else going? Me and my pops will be in section 103 if any are around. Race starts at 7:30.

anybody ever stayed at the Days Inn? It's right beside the Holiday Inn in Ennis, and the rooms are pretty cheap.

Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, And La Quinta are the newest in town probably less than 5 years old. Days Inn is a little older. I've never stayed in any of them so I cant help with that part. There are 4 campgrounds around Bardwell lake for anyone looking for a camp site with RV hook ups.

whomp whomp whomp whaaaaawww.... :hehe:

Nasty=1
Bus=0

I don't get it??

He was saying he was gonna take forever to build his since ill probably never sell mine because I'm asking too much because I don't care to get rid of it.

So wouldn't it be
Nasty 1
Nasty 0

Since he was making fun of himself??

Back