North East Ohio Spring Diesel Dyno Day

Well I ran into a few snags and Gotta take it apart again. This sucks:doh: With the way the weather has been and going to be for a while My tuning is going to be very limited. Hopefully it's going to be for the better. Man do I love trial and error:bang

Chris

Well I ran into a few snags and Gotta take it apart again. This sucks:doh: With the way the weather has been and going to be for a while My tuning is going to be very limited. Hopefully it's going to be for the better. Man do I love trial and error:bang

Chris

For some reason....I sense sarcasim in this statement...LOL

Best of luck to you Chris gettin' your stuff back together! You still got time to get her back together before the dyno day!

I'm still waiting on parts for both trucks :(

Its looking like I won't be able to make it if I keep up this pace. Too many things to do and get a truck dialed in enough for the dyno. I'll know for sure by the first of next week.

Good luck to everyone else.

Jason

I'm in the same boat buddy. My truck is tore apart right now and I need parts. Worst comes to worst I'm just going to dyno it as is and hope for the best. Good luck

On a better note, I just got my adrenaline and can't wait to lay down some numbers and see what she does. Thanks Wally!

i should be in.... Granted i get all of my pre-final/outage work done.

I just found out about this...
I'll be there one way or another.
If the snow is done and they stop salting the roads, I'll get the Black truck e-checked and get some tags so I can make it.
Need to jump on it and get these smaller injectors in to see if it will spool at all...

I just found out about this...
I'll be there one way or another.
If the snow is done and they stop salting the roads, I'll get the Black truck e-checked and get some tags so I can make it.
Need to jump on it and get these smaller injectors in to see if it will spool at all...

That right there might have jinxed us Jim....:hehe: great.....LOL

Anyway...lookin' forward to seeing you out there again Jim. Hopefully with the Diesel World Exposer thats going to be out there, Mustang dyno will send someone out to lend there technical help....we'll have to wait and see.

The Ford is definately staying home, just not enough time and money to get it done right in time. The Dmax still might make it. I just got a phone call saying my new peices will be here Friday. If all goes well and I install them Saturday and tune them on Sunday then I will be good to go.

-One catch though.....my boss told me on today that he might send me to Italy next week....seriously shouldn't that take more planning then that?

Jason

How does the order go? Do you take a number, or just play by ear? D extra runs go right after the regular runs, or can you come back?

Back