North East Ohio Spring Diesel Dyno Day

anybody else been watching the weather for this weekend?:frown: let's cross our fingers and hope the weather forcast is wrong.

just gonna be a little mud.... and realistically it will save some tire expense being wet out.

I hope Kevin at the Dyno Joint got the Building Exhaust System figured out or we will all be in bad shape.

W

I'll bring an easy-up canopy so we can create a dry spot outside of the shop...

Wally, what time are you leaving?....I was thinking about getting on the road 7:30ish and your are right around the corner...

just gonna be a little mud.... and realistically it will save some tire expense being wet out.

I hope Kevin at the Dyno Joint got the Building Exhaust System figured out or we will all be in bad shape.

W

TI Dyno has had a few problems with keeping the exhaust clear of the building. He did find and exhaust system, but the owner of the building wouldn't let him put anything on the roof. The second problem was the motor on the exhaust system was a 3phase I belive. He is currently looking for a 220volt powered motor to put on it, and sorta make a "mobil" exhaust system. So we will have 2 HUGE fans at the enterance to help move the air out of the building. If anyone has any contacts for electic motors like what Kevin at TI dyno is looking for, please share that info with him, he really wants to get the ventlation in the building squared away.

I hope to make it if i can swap the clutch in friday, looks like a drive way job.:doh::bs:

TI Dyno has had a few problems with keeping the exhaust clear of the building. He did find and exhaust system, but the owner of the building wouldn't let him put anything on the roof. The second problem was the motor on the exhaust system was a 3phase I belive. He is currently looking for a 220volt powered motor to put on it, and sorta make a "mobil" exhaust system. So we will have 2 HUGE fans at the enterance to help move the air out of the building. If anyone has any contacts for electic motors like what Kevin at TI dyno is looking for, please share that info with him, he really wants to get the ventlation in the building squared away.

the stuff is readily available at McMaster Carr.

I'll bring an easy-up canopy so we can create a dry spot outside of the shop...

Wally, what time are you leaving?....I was thinking about getting on the road 7:30ish and your are right around the corner...

Mini.... we might need the canopy and the cooler.....:doh:

It will take approx. 4 beers to cool the turbo on the ford so that Mr. Barr can get it unbolted....

Bring the cooler and the EZ tent.... we will fill the cooler at 44 and rte 90

:hehe: I'll have my video camera, an I think I recruited someone to use my extra memory card to shoot photo's for me. This way I can make a kick ass video with pictures, and video. When I'm done with it, I'll probably burn them to a DVD, so if anyone wants one, they'll have to let me know.

Maybe I should try and shine the truck up then if theres gonna be a fancy video. Who says rust and mud ain't purdy?

I'll be there sometime in the morning. Truck is not going to be fully tuned in since I finally got my issues figured out and mostly corrected, but its raining and I can't test drive it:(

See you guys in the morning.

Maybe I should try and shine the truck up then if theres gonna be a fancy video. Who says rust and mud ain't purdy?

ehh....don't worry about mud on the truck...as long as it's not on the tires when you get on the dyno... :doh LOL

Back