NX Duramax Dragster Build Thread.

Thanks, I missed Subman's mumbo jumbo in this one. LMFAO. You really that old? I guess white-out is your hair color?

Thanks, I missed Subman's mumbo jumbo in this one. LMFAO. You really that old? I guess white-out is your hair color?

What hair?:lolly: And it wasn't mumbo jumbo, real words look'em up and learn something. Insult someone using a little class:poke:

The Dragster thread has been on hold long enough!!!

It felt like Christmas yesterday at the shop!

I figured I would show you guys what we got going on!!!

fass1.JPG

fass2.JPG

fass3.JPG

fass4.JPG

We just got in our new FASS lift pump which is rated at 150gph!!

We got our meats in today!!!!

goodyear1.JPG

I doubt hooking this up will be a problem now!

How about a 17.5x36x16 Goodyear Slicks!!
*nx*

We called up our friends at ATI for our balancer and they supplied us with this monster!

ati1.JPG

ati2.JPG

Special thanks to ATI for this record breaking build!!!

Reactor Products has supplied our NX Dragster with this TRICKED out custom made Aluminum flywheel that is super lightweight and is SFI Approved!

reactor2.JPG

reactor1.JPG

The Guys at REACTOR products make a phenomenal product and we want to thank them for their help in designing one to work for our application!!

If you need one of these trick flywheels I might know where you can get one!! *hint hint*

*nx*

Reactor Products has supplied our NX Dragster with this TRICKED out custom made Aluminum flywheel that is super lightweight and is SFI Approved!

reactor2.JPG

reactor1.JPG

The Guys at REACTOR products make a phenomenal product and we want to thank them for their help in designing one to work for our application!!

If you need one of these trick flywheels I might know where you can get one!! *hint hint*

*nx*

That flywheel sure looks familar!!

Well.... the ball is rolling on our Dragster Build!!

We are slowly getting more and more parts in, so stayed tuned for more exciting updates!!
*nx*

This thing should be an absolute beast!!!

I'm curious if the folks running these high class CR diesel engines have ever started to have problems with the fuel burn rate? Diesel being a relatively slow burning fuel and the rpm's starting to get up on up the scale, I'm just curious if that has become a hurdle for anyone yet?

This thing should be an absolute beast!!!

I'm curious if the folks running these high class CR diesel engines have ever started to have problems with the fuel burn rate? Diesel being a relatively slow burning fuel and the rpm's starting to get up on up the scale, I'm just curious if that has become a hurdle for anyone yet?

Not a current issue. Why would it be? even the dinosaur 12 valves turn 7k......LOL

Last edited:
Back