OK OK I have a question for everyone including my dyno haters:)

I dont know exactly the size, Just remember we took the bigger of the tanks out.

Who cares anyways? It's always a mystery when dmitri is involved, take it to myth busters if your that concerned.

You mean to say that a cab and chassis truck only came with a fuel tank large enough to fit 100lbs of diesel? Pretty small tank for a truck spec'd out to work.

So when you say "almost empty" did you mean there was still 1/2 of a tank left?

36 gallon tank which is base spec on a dmax 1ton holds approx. 257lbs of diesel.

LOL this is a classic statement, when you go through and read posts from other people about their trucks.... Do you just draw your own conclusions... When i said almost empty "means"!! Almost empty, as in i had to put 20 bucks in just to drive out to the scale, empty!! So again.. just so you understand.... Almost empty means ALMOST EMPTY LOL

Not the biggest Dimitri fan here, but all this crying over weight is just plain funny. Last year at worlds, I scaled at 7380 with me in it. I drive a crew cab short box gmc. that was every thing out of it with super light 18 inch wheels and drag radials. This year its 20 inch wheels with proxes st's, new bumpers, heaviers turbos, 3 additional coolers, 30 gallon stainless water tank, more lights, siren speaker, lots more wire and the list goes on. I weigh in right a 8000 with me in it setup for racing. daily driving trim with a full tank of fuel is closer to 8600.

Its a crewcab long box that they say comes from the factory around 7500lbs. Not hard to add 600 lbs with 3 turbos, 3 bottles, and everything else that goes into making a fast truck.

Like I said, NOT a Dimitri fan, but kudos are due getting a truck down the track at 140mph that weighs 4 tons.

*nx*
Thanks buddy.... Im not your biggest fan either LOL but i do respect the kind words... Thank you

Back