OK OK I have a question for everyone including my dyno haters:)

lol point well taken hahahaha its just the shop truck now, was never intended to race, the only reason it went this weekend was to qualify for super street at nationals, i was only suppose to trip the beam, but when given the chance to race maxed out, i couldnt just roll the beams :) That heavy pig launches like such a pile of ****, i have never had that kind of problem launching, you simply cant build boost at all or tires are coming off the ground, im not sure if its cause the 2 ton suspension or frame, but i will tell you this, what a ride to try and hang on too lol, robs crew thought for sure i was going to put it in the side of maxed out, that truck is loose lol

just seems like you guys are arguing about a handicap. With 570hp putting down 12.5's i have a lot of hope to go much much faster! I got there probably cause i weigh so little in comparison to the typical diesel enthusiast's truck.

anyways, I dont have much of anything to argue about. Just watching the bench racing, i can tell winter is coming up! haha

How close was the race with maxed out??

9.79 @ 143 to my 10.3 @ 140.7 was a great race, had i not tried to hit him out of the hole and gone straight with a better sixty than a 1.81 we might have had a bumper to bumper finish, i cut a .064 to his .180 ish light i just came on the nos a lil early and put that thing into a wheel hoping, tire spinning, all over the track animal lol that dually may have gone 9,s i believe, if i had the drive i would try and drop it in the 9,s but i figure why, prob just break parts trying, that thing in way to stiff :)

That truck was fun to watch going down the track, good run against Rob too! Nice numbers D and was good meeting you

Give em heck Dmitri. Sounds like you had some fun.

RonA

So this is a stock suspension 4x4 cab n chassis truck with the addition of an 8' bed correct? Usually the cab and chassis trucks have enough leafs in the rear to hold up to a big payload, and yet the stock suspension is good enough to plant well over 1000hp to the ground and run low 10's high 9's??? That is bad ass for sure! Are there any leafs out of the rear? Another question: On my 2004 1 ton dodge axles I can't fit a 16" wheel over the rotor, and the rotors on your cab and chassis axles are listed as the same size as mine, but the video I saw shows a 16" wheeled slick, what modifications were done to make that work?

Just to throw up another thumbs up for the compd calculator:

6800lbs@149mph = 1526hp

Dyno'd this weekend 1503hp uncorrected.

Dmitri would get way less flack if he'd push the uncorrected numbers and the track numbers would jive.

Throwing up a numbers with a 400hp correction a fool makes.

2011 SILVERADO 3500HD BOX-DELETE

BRAKES

Type:
power-assisted, Hydroboost brake-apply system, four-wheel disc, four-wheel ABS

Rotor diameter x thickness (in / mm):
front: 13.97 x 1.57 / 355 x 40

rear: 13.97 x 1.57 / 355 x 40 What size wheels are on your slicks?

Weight and payload ratings

Curb Weight (lb / kg)
Ext cab 2WD - SRW: 6.6L: 6646 / 3014
Ext cab 2WD - DRW: 6.6L: 6928 / 3142
Ext cab 4wd - SRW: 6.6L: 6982 / 3167
Ext cab 4wd - DRW: 6.6L: 7262 / 3294
Add a bed and I still don't see 8100lb.

Just copy and pasted this from GM dot com

Last edited:
I got a video of rob and dimitri, I'll upload it sometime today

Ok steve just went and weighed 8060 on a local scale, open all night.. not sure if its certified but ill even give you the 100 pound difference from the CERTIFIED scale at the TA in Colorado:) Its not going to change my point and neither are you... In your above post you mentioned the word CLOSE correct??? In that meaning what 50 horse 100 horse??? You as well claimed my corrected numbers to be 300, to 400 horse above uncorrected right?? Well im telling you now your wrong.... Ill be here all next year steve strap in and get comphy:):welcome:

So the truck is not a Crew Cab dually truck yet a cab and chassis Crew Cab that has been modified with some type of bed modification. That could explain where some of the weight came from and why it doesn't come close to factory specifications. When we run the numbers from Buck's truck the calculators are all over the place. You try them and see what 5.86 in the 1/8th @ 5800 lbs comes up with on several of the calculators out there. As I recall the spread was a few hundred HP difference between them. In any case keep doing what your doing and enjoy it.

I happen to own a few C&C trucks, with service beds, flat beds, etc.....I'd like to know how I order that 2 TON RUNNING GEAR you have....because all my trucks have the same axle that the pickups have, just narrowed for the different frame width, with a couple extra springs. I can't see much weight difference there, since the axle will be lighter, but the springs will be heavier....

Now, is the truck fast? Sure it is. Is the dyno accurate? Who gives a flying fukk? It gets down the track. Period. Are there trucks that are faster, sure. Again, who gives a fukk? If you didn't keep posting and asking about dyno numbers, no one would care what it had anyway.

JMHO, as my 1/2 ton will probably never see a dyno....if it ever runs.
Chris

I think u need to re weigh that truck. I thought it was 7800
I think so too and a quick video of the truck as it rolls on the scales would be nice(the video showing an empty bed and cab). I am only interested because, I have looked at 3 different sites that have the curb weight of a cab-n-chassis chevy duramax from 6100(2wd singlecab srw)-7422lb(4wd crew drw). depending on models. I know a bed was added but damn

Well personally, 8100lbs.='s BULLSHlT. My guess is so when the truck loses, the excuse is "oh, well of course you won, you had a 2000lb lighter vehicle" I have seen alot of C&C trucks over the years and have never seen one with "2 ton running gear". Unless it has ROckwell 2.5ton axles:rolleyes:
My thoughts are: if you wanna catch the top dog, then lose some weight!
No one feels bad for you because you claim to ALMOST WIN with a truck that is supposedly equivalent to a grown asian elephant in weight. Cheetahs are faster every time, and so are "black snakes":rockwoot:

The closest thing to a 2 ton running gear is the F-550 superduty rearend, which is like a Dana 110 or something. It is a 10 lug axle that you can clearly tell is bigger than a light truck rearend. Plus I'm sure that there is leaf springs missing out of the suspension.

So, are there any pics/video of this truck running because no matter what, low 10's is getting it for an extended cab dually.

That truck was fun to watch going down the track, good run against Rob too! Nice numbers D and was good meeting you
thanks man, it was good to meet you as well, are you going to be at worlds??
Give em heck Dmitri. Sounds like you had some fun.

RonA
Thank you ron.. Thank you again for the help as well, it came in handy this weekend.. I cant thank you enough again.
Dmitri would get way less flack if he'd push the uncorrected numbers and the track numbers would jive.

Throwing up a numbers with a 400hp correction a fool makes.

Ok ok i have tried to through out this thread prove that very statement, you seem to be missing the point buddy... I proved that the 400 + number for the correction factor is bull ****!!! There for also proving with backed up trap speed that the truck ran closer to its corrected number than uncorrected number!! by well over a 200+ horse gap concluding that the corrected numbers run closer to my trucks than uncorrected.. So all this corrected uncorrected bs can in my opinion go out the window.. with the addition of:nos::nos: It does not matter..

Hey we knew that ages ago, great to see your on the same page with numbers to back it.

Using atmosphere correction on the bottle is completely retarded.

Last edited:
Well personally, 8100lbs.='s BULLSHlT. My guess is so when the truck loses, the excuse is "oh, well of course you won, you had a 2000lb lighter vehicle" I have seen alot of C&C trucks over the years and have never seen one with "2 ton running gear". Unless it has ROckwell 2.5ton axles:rolleyes:
My thoughts are: if you wanna catch the top dog, then lose some weight!
No one feels bad for you because you claim to ALMOST WIN with a truck that is supposedly equivalent to a grown asian elephant in weight. Cheetahs are faster every time, and so are "black snakes":rockwoot:

LOLLOL Have you read any of this thread??? Have you seen the frame on a cab and chassie dually.. Yes the axle is the same size but thats it.. Have you seen the spring packs?? Curb weight is around 7400 with no bed? Have you tried to lift a 8 foot metal bed by your self???? NOW lets add 3 15 pound NOS bottles and a 1/4 inch steal plate to mount all 3, Bottles weigh 33 pounds a piece when full... Quick math thats 99 pounds. with bracket lets say 120 ish.... So with that alone now were 7520.. still with no bed.. Couple air dog pumps weigh, lets say mounting gear and pump 30 pounds a piece give or take..now were at 7580..

Keep up with me here boss.. i ALWAYS race with a close to full tank of fuel.. Not sure what the weight there is but just saying.. Im religious about full fuel.. the addition of triple turbos with a monster on top.. that turbo alone weighed 75 pounds, with the other 2 weighing 25 pounds a piece plus piping... thats 7705 with out the weight of piping.. Ill just give you that buddy, and the full tank of fuel i didnt add either :) OH hey how about the addition of a triple lock torque converter and trans kit.. thats good for some weight.. have you felt the difference from a stock converter to a after market 3 disc or 5 ???:) Have you felt how heavy a trans kit from suncoast is compared to stock?? Were at 7705 right.. Ill give you that weight too:) Come back with a another BS statement and ill add more weight not yet mentioned ..:)

Now slap that 8 foot bed on that takes 5 people and BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM Thanks for playing P.S You do know i have a single cab race truck right ??? No need to make any excuses or cry about the weight of the truck, i love being in heavy ass trucks.. its a blast when you almost lay down a win on something so much lighter than you.. WHY shave weight :) I dont feel sorry for myself and neither does anyone here... Truck got down... This hole thread is about proving my dyno numbers anyway.. Back on topic:)

Last edited:
Back