One thing led to another. Build thread.

You could use some second skin audio spectrum spray on sound deadener to spray the underside of the aluminum and it would prevent dents and not add to much weight plus you wouldn't have to listen to all the rattles from the aluminum.

I'll look into that. I'm also thinking about sandwiching two thinner sheets between a foam panel.

Tell him to put some dam safety glasses on! Machine tools are nothing to dik with when it comes to safety.

Love the thread as always. Your instagram makes me jealous daily.

Thanks man. They use safety glasses occasionally.

Tell him to put some dam safety glasses on! Machine tools are nothing to dik with when it comes to safety.

Love the thread as always. Your instagram makes me jealous daily.

What is the Instagram name

Those fiber doors and hood look good. Wish they made 2nd gen stuff..

The doors fit pretty good, they are a little tweaked though. The hood was several inches long in all directions, so it took quite a bit of effort to fit. It should all look good when done.

I can't believe that nobody makes second gen stuff.

The doors fit pretty good, they are a little tweaked though. The hood was several inches long in all directions, so it took quite a bit of effort to fit. It should all look good when done.

I can't believe that nobody makes second gen stuff.

Damn well you guys did a hell of a job, they look great.

2nd gen hood only and it's almost 2 grand...

Try finding most 1st gen stuff. I've found some hoods, and front clips, but that's all I've ever found

these are some of the wheels I'm looking at. Some of the pictures are different backspacing, so try not to let the deep looking wheels sway your opinion. 15x12 with 4" backspacing will look pretty deep. It'll have some nice black wilwood calipers behind it that I'd rather not cover up.

Bogart Force 5
2E6CFE1F-A877-4E72-932C-EFF682B1D9DB_zpsbtbzqxpg.jpg

Bogart D10
6FC4B7A1-D131-4882-A72A-0DF001775B8B_zpsnnp5b9im.jpg

Bogart GT
9D78CA32-60CA-4D3F-B767-3A09936E64DC_zpsfqayj0hv.jpg

Holeshot Holestar
12982F8D-2D2B-4672-94E5-F8065448BA27_zpslxp22vha.png

Bogart RT
E652B6AF-3188-445B-8FB7-E26903D32ED3_zpsbd8xlair.png

Last edited:
I like the D10's too....they look sort of like a race wheel and truck wheel at the same time.

Back