Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

Phil, please tell Tim he is in our thoughts and prayers. We are happy to do whatever we can to help. Jeff and I will send a donation asap!! Jeffs family was in the thick of it last night in the Shreveport, LA area. They were lucky not to have been hit.

Tim has done an incredible service to alll of us "diesel people" and now it's time for us to be there for him in his time of need. Little Chloe and Heather are the light of his life and I am so grateful all are ok!!

Amy

Phil, please tell Tim he is in our thoughts and prayers. We are happy to do whatever we can to help. Jeff and I will send a donation asap!! Jeffs family was in the thick of it last night in the Shreveport, LA area. They were lucky not to have been hit.

Tim has done an incredible service to alll of us "diesel people" and now it's time for us to be there for him in his time of need. Little Chloe and Heather are the light of his life and I am so grateful all are ok!!

Amy

Thanks Amy! And as soon as I talk to Tim I will pass on the Message.

Thanks again to everyone!

This is big guys, we have got to step up and help Tim out anyway we can. I'm just glad him and his family are ok.

Thoughts and prayers for Tim and his family. Glad they are ok. When I get the mess that someone trying to steal my money out of my bank account sorted ill give as much as I can.

Thanks to all you guys have been very generous, but lets keep the word out. I along with many of you guys consider Tim, Heather and Chloe family and where I come from we take care of family.

Wow, I had been watching all the tornadoes and storms on the news, it's horrible to see that one of our own had this happen to him. Glad he is okay, I'll get some funds together as soon as I can.

Just spoke with Tim, apparently its very bad. He had a full basement, and now his entire house is in the basement. He and his daughter Chloe were in it too. he said 2' in either direction of where they were and they would have been crushed. Keep the prayers and donations coming.

Tim (Dalpilot) and Timbeaux...

Not that it really matters as long as Tim gets the help but since he may need the money quickly, I had Amy Garmon send my donation through Garmon's Diesel account...

It'll just be easier to give Amy / Jeff the money when I'm down there Friday for my truck..

The Good Lord was watching out for ya and your family Timbeaux!!!

David

Good to hear Tim and his daughter are ok. Very scary being in something like that. Hope they can get back up and going on their feet quickly.

Guys it is coming through at a rate I can't believe. You guys are amazing. Keep it coming, its gonna be a long road for recovery.

Just talked to Tim, he got his leg stitched up. The house basically pancaked straight down. Heather's company is sending a moving company tonight to get their things moved out. What a great company.

Guys it is coming through at a rate I can't believe. You guys are amazing. Keep it coming, its gonna be a long road for recovery.

Just talked to Tim, he got his leg stitched up. The house basically pancaked straight down. Heather's company is sending a moving company tonight to get their things moved out. What a great company.

I just sent some help their way....glad to help our fearless leader!!!

Glad Tim and his family are OK!!!
Chris

I sent what I could along with some prayers. Good luck Tim and family, I've only met you once but your a great guy and if I get any extra cash, its coming your way.

Back