Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

WOW!!! He just called last night and I was busy. Wish I would have answered now. Maybe it would have switched things up that day and he wouldn't have been there. Best of wishes to Timbeaux. Were thinking about you and your family! Anything I can help with let me know.

I sent what I could, hope it helps.

Last edited:
Tim, I am glad you and your family are ok. I thought about you this morning when I got a call at 6am saying my brothers, aunts and friends house had been hit. (My brother and aunt live in the same neighborhood as the Turners). I was on my way to Tennessee when everything went down. Ill give you a call when I get to town.

They are saying no power for at least a week for the places that got hit hard (Like Moody)

If anyone has any info on what I can do, let me know.

Money on its way from your norther friend Tim! I dont know what more I can do from up here, but if some money and prayers are good they are yours! Remeber guys, Tim would fall over backwards to help one of us out if we were in need!

Everyone pray for Tim. I am watching the news from here in Dallas and they are showing birmingham news. Looks to be a massive tornado and it is going through Birmingham right now. 200mph winds and looks miles wide. I hope this is just a rain but doesn't look as though. They are having horrible storms again today. If your religious at all pray. If not hope for the best!

Dreadfully it is not just a rain. Bad stuff going on down here.

TWC reporting that its really bad in the area again. Pray everyone! Pray a lot

money sent. Many people rallied around my family when we lost our main barn and everything in it to fire. I'm happy to repay that kindness to another family in need. You will be in our prayers

i never met him but i am willing to paypal some money if i can get the address. thanks praying as well.

Money sent. Having lost my stuff twice in Ike and Rita every little bit helps. If there is anyone near him and if he can get to their clothes, I would suggest someone picking them up and washing them for him. Clothes cost a fortune, but they can be salvaged if they're washed and dryed relatively soon. Insurance doesn't pay jack for clothing.

Also, if someone was to help him itemize everything in house, that would take a great burden off him and make submitting the claim go much quicker.

Just some thoughts on what I went through.

Back