Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

Just talked to Tim, he got his leg stitched up. The house basically pancaked straight down. Heather's company is sending a moving company tonight to get their things moved out. What a great company.

after the moving company goes through all the stuff let me know if some fresh new clothes are needed

Thanks Guys. I am getting it to him tonight directly. Until all the stuff gets figured out if you have a check, make it out to me if you want and I will make sure it gets to Tim and Heather. Given that his house is now subterranean, (Levity only no disrespect), I am guessing mail service is going to be a little spotty. Tim can change this at anytime.

Tim Scherer
511 King Eider Ln
Cedar Park, TX 78613

Money and prayers sent. We just missed a tornado by an 1/8 of a mile 2 weeks ago. Glad he and family are OK! Everything else can be replaced!

Might not be too much, I just hope it helps! Prayers and paypal sent!

I'd hate to have to go through that without friends like they have here. (not to mention who might be there as well) And I don't really even know the guy. Just glad to help.

What a bummer! GLAD to hear they are safe!!! Paypal sent.

Hopefully Timbeaux and family will be back in a HOME soon, so sorry to hear about the damage to the house... If there is something I can do from Chattanooga let me know...

CT

Thanks Guys. I am getting it to him tonight directly. Until all the stuff gets figured out if you have a check, make it out to me if you want and I will make sure it gets to Tim and Heather. Given that his house is now subterranean, (Levity only no disrespect), I am guessing mail service is going to be a little spotty. Tim can change this at anytime.

Tim Scherer
511 King Eider Ln
Cedar Park, TX 78613

Paypal sent. (wish it could have been more) I'm not gonna call, as I'm shure he's still overwhelmed at this point, so Tim, next time you talk to him, let him know he's welcome to my 30' 5th wheel camper, or anything else I can do to help.

This is incredible. I could only ask for a tenth of the generosity should I ever come onto hard times. You guys are the greatest people and the best friends anyone could ask for.

I'm so very sorry to here about your house Tim. I'm extremely glad that you and the baby are ok. Tell Heather I know how stressed she has to be for not being there, but I'm sure God had a plan. I donated what little bit of extra money I had to the local firefighters battling the wildfires, as soon as I have some more breathing room in my budget, you guys are on my list. In the meantime I'll send lots of prayers.

Paypal sent. I will send more as money allows. Glad to hear he and his family are safe.

This is incredible. I could only ask for a tenth of the generosity should I ever come onto hard times. You guys are the greatest people and the best friends anyone could ask for.

I completely agree. You guys are a great group of people and I've learned a lot of things that I otherwise wouldn't have from ya'll.

Timbeaux, I'm sorry I couldn't do more than what I sent, but I just hope it helps a little! May God bless you and your family, I'm really glad you're all safe!

Man guys its great to see everyone helping Tim out! Dont feel that smaller donations arent adequate because it all adds up! These folks have alot of expenses coming up with meals out, running here and there, and loss of wages until they can think straight, etc etc. I know Tim would do most anything for anyone!

Back