problems spooling S300

ditch ur air filter and go for a ride. im guessing your choking on a garbage air filter. if you cant get enough air in you will never be able to make pressurized air

Brand new k&n that came with my conversion parts. I've been meaning to get rid of it for something better

im serious, take it off and go for a test drive naked, you would be amazed how much an air filter can cause. whats the worst thing that happens? you rule out the air filter. you should with simple pump mods be able to max that stock turbo out past 35/40 psi no problems

I agree, 25psi still seems low for an HX35 if you have agressive pump mods. When I was running no plate, AFC mods, and 4k GSK, if my wastegate was disabled it would hit 47-48psi, but I also have a 60mm compressor wheel. It did not stay disabled for long. But I still think it would hit higher than 25psi on your truck.

Think I still have to tweak the afc a bit, might have been at one of the extremes from when I was messing around when the 300 was on there. Might be low on fueling.

Just because its brand new doesn't mean it's a good or up to par part.

Back