ProStreet F-100

Picked up some valves to help control the fuel and boost from the driver's seat.

D85B4863-2AAD-49BC-8CC8-6064A4F905B8_zpsvo9a3eiv.jpg

those valves are cool! where would one procure them?

Here's a short clip messing with different nozzles. This is (3) 225ml snow nozzles at 825psi. Actual measured flow was 800ml/min per nozzle.

You forgot to mention that is a 12 volt pump that can run a methanol mixture.

They are 5/32" pneumadyne push lock valves. Regulator with port to control max fuel. I'll be installing a pressure transducer for my data logger. The yellow knob is the needle valve to control fuel rate. Red knob is flow control valve. I was attempting a little professional curtesy to not step on any toes, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
They are 5/32" pneumadyne push lock valves. Regulator with port to control max fuel. I'll be installing a pressure transducer for my data logger. The yellow knob is the needle valve to control fuel rate. Red knob is flow control valve. I was attempting a little professional curtesy to not step on any toes, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

i received a text explaining what was going on. i am looking for something to control the waste gate on my set up. only reason i asked. :Cheer:

I bought two of the pressure ported regulators for that reason. I'll be experimenting with it on the datalogger and building some charts for my adjustments. I may end up going to a 1/4" valve on the wastegate setting, depending on the volume that may be needed to control 2 diaphragms. This will make dynoing and track tuning much easier and quicker I believe.

I bought two of the pressure ported regulators for that reason. I'll be experimenting with it on the datalogger and building some charts for my adjustments. I may end up going to a 1/4" valve on the wastegate setting, depending on the volume that may be needed to control 2 diaphragms. This will make dynoing and track tuning much easier and quicker I believe.

i like these from the fact they are smaller than most of the universal regulators i was looking at. i have a single gate and these would be nice for making changes quickly. i was curious about the sizing and it seems like i should not need the 1/4" but i may just go to it vs. buying one of the smaller ones and then needing to purchase it later.

i like these from the fact they are smaller than most of the universal regulators i was looking at. i have a single gate and these would be nice for making changes quickly. i was curious about the sizing and it seems like i should not need the 1/4" but i may just go to it vs. buying one of the smaller ones and then needing to purchase it later.

It's a concept people here and everywhere else have been using for years with needle valves, t-valves, regulators, boost elbows, boost controllers, etc on the fuel and turbo systems. These valves just add a little to aesthetics. Maybe one day when I have some extra money I'll invest in an electronic boost controller and use it instead of the manual valves. The turbonetics boost controller is pretty awesome with all the different levels and presets.

I have my manifold, fittings, and braided hoses finished up. I have another set of 100ml nozzles to test tomorrow. We'll see how much pressure they'll operate at and actual measured flow/min. I'm hoping to be around 25gph.

07395DCC-B070-4D39-AB00-F8417EA5F372_zpsrw0wlnan.jpg

It's a concept people here and everywhere else have been using for years with needle valves, t-valves, regulators, boost elbows, boost controllers, etc on the fuel and turbo systems. These valves just add a little to aesthetics. Maybe one day when I have some extra money I'll invest in an electronic boost controller and use it instead of the manual valves. The turbonetics boost controller is pretty awesome with all the different levels and presets.

I have my manifold, fittings, and braided hoses finished up. I have another set of 100ml nozzles to test tomorrow. We'll see how much pressure they'll operate at and actual measured flow/min. I'm hoping to be around 25gph.

07395DCC-B070-4D39-AB00-F8417EA5F372_zpsrw0wlnan.jpg

Looks good but you may want to consider running equal length lines we had heat fluctuations across our cylinders with different length lines. Swapped to a common length and it balanced out pretty good.

One thing commonly missed is the supply line to the manifold. You need to make sure that the supply line can flow enough to keep the manifold steady why the bleed lines are doing there thing.

Looks good but you may want to consider running equal length lines we had heat fluctuations across our cylinders with different length lines. Swapped to a common length and it balanced out pretty good.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep it in mind in case I run into the same problem. I wasn't expecting an issue due to the velocity with high pressure and equal orifices. It is a progressive system so I was thinking it should be stabilized by the time the pump comes up to 100% drive.

One thing commonly missed is the supply line to the manifold. You need to make sure that the supply line can flow enough to keep the manifold steady why the bleed lines are doing there thing.

The nozzle lines are 1/4" and manifold feed line is 3/8". The pump is rated for 3/8" in and out.

Last edited:
We are running from hydraulic pump to a simpson valve that basicly recirculates back to the tank until it reaches preset regulated pressure and opens the diaphram of the valve..

Back