Quest For The 6`s dragster update

Anna's did have fun with the wing, She use to get my Comp car out of the trailer by herself ,up on Pro Jacks, and tech card filled out and all in record time, this ones a little harder, at 1700 lbs its a lot heaver to move around .

Wow, 1700 that it is that w/o driver though? I have some buddys that are running Comp. this year and they thought they were on the light side of things at 2075. He made a 6.7x pass at 203 this week off the stop in testing. Being that light should really help you reach any e.t goals, weight is free hp any way you look at it. Car looks great in the pic's, hope it works well for you!
Ryan

Wow, 1700 that it is that w/o driver though? I have some buddys that are running Comp. this year and they thought they were on the light side of things at 2075. He made a 6.7x pass at 203 this week off the stop in testing. Being that light should really help you reach any e.t goals, weight is free hp any way you look at it. Car looks great in the pic's, hope it works well for you!
Ryan

yes that’s with out driver , makes Anna look like a good candidate , in that she is 100 pounds lighter.
Wow girls in race cars , Anna has already been a 4.97 @ 141 a few years ago.

Charlie told me that you have your truck working good , wished I could have seen it run.

yes that’s with out driver , makes Anna look like a good candidate , in that she is 100 pounds lighter.
Wow girls in race cars , Anna has already been a 4.97 @ 141 a few years ago.

Charlie told me that you have your truck working good , wished I could have seen it run.

Thanks, ya the truck does work really well although it was no easy road to get where its at. I to wished things would have worked out diff. for the race but they didnt, maybe next time? I heard that a 8.3x was low e.t of the meet....... I would have loved to put a solid 2 seconds on that pass. Good luck with the dragster Greg, with being 2800 pounds lighter than my heap i hope you can make the ol glide work better than I could, I gave it a great effort in the very beginning but there was just not enough stator in a 11" convertor to make work with the available torqe output. The min. stall speed was over 4k and now theses days with a 13" unit im liking 14/1500 just fine.
Ryan

The rail looks great and I hope you do get in the 6s. I want to see some side by side rail racing at a diesel event though. Might as well do some press work for the crowd you seem to be the leader of while you're at the gasser events.

been testing , its unreal how much that thing can do, working with them to regulate the system off of drive pressure

They are pretty freaking stupid when you get to playing with them. I was talking to one of Moyer's guys about their system and it is unreal.

I heard that a 8.3x was low e.t of the meet....... I would have loved to put a solid 2 seconds on that pass.
Ryan

Not to sound petty but it was a 8.0 run by me. Tenths dont matter too much when your talking seconds lol. I could taste 7's but the truck just wasnt running right

the track was so so that day , would have taken a little doing to get down the track

we had a good time I will be providing Anna with a ride the rest of the year

also the wing will stay in the trailer when I run the car, it makes it way more exciting to drive , my comp car didn't run a wing untill thay made us run one

wings are for wosee's

the track was so so that day , would have taken a little doing to get down the track

we had a good time I will be providing Anna with a ride the rest of the year

o_rly.jpg

Anna's did have fun with the wing, She use to get my Comp car out of the trailer by herself ,up on Pro Jacks, and tech card filled out and all in record time, this ones a little harder, at 1700 lbs its a lot heaver to move around .

And why was she doing all the work? ;) :poke:

That thing will likely be the lightest diesel out there on the dragstrip. I've always liked that theory, running as light as possible so I needed less motor and was easier on parts. Can't wait to see this thing run, so get back to work on it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I have to admit it and it might sound silly but one of my favorite parts on a diesel rail are the wastegate stacks.

Alright you two, don't make me send you to your rooms. :hehe:

Bunch of haters we have out.

Don't worry sleddy, I still remember who you used to be when you were doing something LOL

Pot? Kettle? :hehe:

I think the last time both of you had track time in the vehicles that made you 'legends', the calendar shared showed the same year. :poke::hehe:

No worries, if I had a DeLorean with a flux capacitor, I'd visit those times too. :Cheer:

Back