Quest For The 6`s dragster update

although i think greg you get your self in most of the situations you find your self in because of words stated on this site lol, all i can say is keep up on the work on the dragster and hope all turns out great. cant complain about another potentially fast rig coming out as i love see them. :Cheer: projects take time expecially when you fund them out of pocket, trust me i know lol. see ya
Obviously all you know about Greg is what he states on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
NX Mustang is not Gregs.The rail is or part something like that.

Speaking of Project X and Greg, you seem to be in the know here.
Why is he not involved in Project X and who will be promoting it in the future?
Is Diesel Power Magazine still involved with the project?

and like asked above, who are you?

Pot? Kettle? :hehe:

I think the last time both of you had track time in the vehicles that made you 'legends', the calendar shared showed the same year. :poke::hehe:

No worries, if I had a DeLorean with a flux capacitor, I'd visit those times too. :Cheer:

Ya ya ya you got me there:doh:

My excuse is I needed a lil vacation and R&D time, What is sleddy's excuse:kick:

Now why on earth would anybody in their right mind let Greg go? He is a awesome tuner & a legend in his own mind. Why with all his experience & know how you would think he would have gotten the project into the 10`s at least.......

Now why on earth would anybody in their right mind let Greg go? He is a awesome tuner & a legend in his own mind. Why with all his experience & know how you would think he would have gotten the project into the 10`s at least.......

john i know your not that old yet but you are getting slow on the keyboard lol, i think you missed one of these:eek:wned:

The new computer is going thru the final stages of testing , and should fire up the first of the week, and shortly after we will be testing the car with a totally stock long block.

John, when we get to the track , we would like some entertainment , so we will invite you out to test , but Ill tell you now , you will be left on the starting line wondering what happen.

How much do you want to put on a race , :tree:

after three years of running a dragster / funny car , you are just now going as quick as I did 5 years ago at the same track, , and slower MPH , all that and your 400 lbs lighter and I was on fuel only at during that pass . HMMMMM . If I don't know how to tune as you say , where dose that put you .
:eek:wned:

With just the stock long block the car should easily go 7.8’s just testing the systems .

The new computer is going thru the final stages of testing , and should fire up the first of the week, and shortly after we will be testing the car with a totally stock long block.

John, when we get to the track , we would like some entertainment , so we will invite you out to test , but Ill tell you now , you will be left on the starting line wondering what happen.

How much do you want to put on a race , :tree:

after three years of running a dragster / funny car , you are just now going as quick as I did 5 years ago at the same track, , and slower MPH , all that and your 400 lbs lighter and I was on fuel only at during that pass . HMMMMM . If I don't know how to tune as you say , where dose that put you .
:eek:wned:

With just the stock long block the car should easily go 7.8’s just testing the systems .
oh_snap.gif

Greg?? Love him. Hate him. Everyone knows him.
Kirk Mannuel and Greg have been friends for a long time. They at this time have some differences. Who's right and who's wrong at this point is not for me to wonder. Greg has brought a lot of people together in the interest of doing a good project. Any diesel project or race program needs a continuous effort and interest to make it what it could be. Kirk seems to want to do that at this point.
They may end up being friends again. Maybe!

Well-uh, well-uh, uh-huh. Seven-eights, baby.

deepsouth_elvis.jpg

The king said it, so shall it be. :hehe:

I see bullet holes through a TV in the hear future.

Put it on the furniture pile, Charlie. :doh: :hehe:

Little background.
The quote from Graceland’s Kevin Kern came at the opening of their new exhibit at Elvis After Dark on March 20, 2006. Guess what was there? A 25-inch RCA TV that Elvis shot out. Spokesman Kern also told the press, “Elvis just shot out things on a random basis. This is the only surviving television or appliance that Elvis shot out.”

Back