Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

Thank you Randy for a great event!!!! I never had that much fun in my truck before and it was awesome, it was the first time ever that I've been at a big event with my truck and it didn't break.Im a little up set that I couldn't run my truck turned all the way up cause for some reason it would shut down, but I'll figure it out before I race it again.It still ran good and it was super fun!!! Brad it was a blast racing with you, your a savage blowin freeze plugs and fixing them and getting back out there and getting down thats racing brother!!!

Thanks to everyone that put this awesome event together Jefferson State Diesel,NDHRA,J&H Diesel and all the sponsors behind it cait wait till next year!!!!!!

Also thanks to all the help from all my friends and sponsors for being behind me....Drake TPD

Damn sorry we missed it hope you are coming to Boise??

I'll be in Boise to blow your windows out so best get some wood screws and duck tape lol jk.We are planning on going now so it should be sweet can't wait there gonna be some fast trucks your truck and Drever's that I know of, might be time to strap the bottles in for you to lol!!!!! Are you in pro street class or super street? Drake TPD

That's great, really looking forward to meeting you and seeing your truck. Congratulations on your great performance in Redding.:rockwoot::rockwoot: You will love the Boise track. NOS is allowed in Boise, but real fast diesel trucks don't normally run it, you can if you feel you need it. We'll run both Pro and Superstreet. Will probably run Drag radials in both. It will be fun. Really looking looking forward to seeing you guys. Subman

That's great, really looking forward to meeting you and seeing your truck. Congratulations on your great performance in Redding.:rockwoot::rockwoot: You will love the Boise track. NOS is allowed in Boise, but real fast diesel trucks don't normally run it, you can if you feel you need it. We'll run both Pro and Superstreet. Will probably run Drag radials in both. It will be fun. Really looking looking forward to seeing you guys. Subman
Where gonna go over the truck this week and try to see why it's shutting down under full power,but as of right were 90% going so it should be fun is Drever racing coming down?

I hope so cause someone needs to take that chip off of Ken's shoulder, high HP trucks don't run nos, sorry if we don't have max'd out racing's money to put in our trucks.

On a better note, redding was a lot of fun, got to catch up with people and meet new ones, everyone was great. Randy thanks for letting me use your truck to qualify for superstreet. Pat it was a blast. Again great event and had a great time. Drake see you in boise.

Yea I hope everyone had a good time, it was a lot of fun putting this event on. I hope everyone who had issues with their rigs can get them fixed in time to make Boise. I forget the girls name who won her sled pull class, but she said it was her first pull ever... snapped the driveline right out of the transfer case... ouch. But she said the money she won went to help fix the truck, for a first time that was an awesome pull, you guys in cali better watch out for her. Scott it was really cool to finally meet you, bummer your truck wouldn't spool up, none the less you still put on a show. Chris was still smiling sunday when we saw him, wonder if his truck might get turned into a crawler? LMAO Not sure what the guys name was who raced the blue six speed, he had never raced before and was asking for some advice so Shawn and I helped him out, guess it must have worked because the next round he was launching HARD, he had all 4 smoking off the line. Oh yea Shawn... "SAVE THE NACHOS!!!"

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the 1st annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. We had a great turnout on both trucks and spectators. I was good to meet new competitors and to see old freinds.

A big thanks to all the local sponsors that made this a great event. It was really nice to see the local shops having vendor booths and also that they brought their customers with them to compete. That is how great events happen when everyone gets involved it benefits everyone.

Thanks again to
Jefferson State Diesel (thanks Jeremy and Chris and whole crew)
Higuera Family
Specrite Converter
Action Axle
J & H Performance
Siskyou Muffler
Winch Ready
Left Coast Diesel
Diesel Nut Motorsports
TEC
Napa
Matco Tools
Ardens
Crown Motors
MBRP Exhaust
Dynomite Diesel
South Bend Clutches
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
The Diesel Site
Power Service Products
BD Power
Randys Offroad
Mr Deez Motorsports
TS Performance

Thanks again to all:rockwoot:

It will be a couple of day before we get stuff on website. I drove to Boise yesterday to promote the West Coast Diesel Nationals. Man I tell you Boise is ready I stopped to get fuel last night and had 3 trucks come up and tell they cant wait for October 3rd. Then while trying to find motel room I had another 6 trucks honk and wave. I would have to say that Nathan and Rob have been spreading the word. Well off to local stores go hang flyers and posters for the West Coast Regionals :cheer:

AWESOME EVENT!!!!!!!!!!
A Big Thanks To Everyone Who Made It Happin =)

A huge thank you to the Jefferson State Diesel crew for putting on this event! Such a great group of guys! We appreciate all the hard work they put in for sure! :Cheer:

Also, thank you to the Left Coast Diesel crew for your hospitality and a great time! I'm looking forward to more good times!

Eric, congrats on your win! Can't wait to see that spread with you and Joe in Diesel Power. I'm going to frame that one! :rockwoot:

Where gonna go over the truck this week and try to see why it's shutting down under full power,but as of right were 90% going so it should be fun is Drever racing coming down?

My understand he will be there, as will Aaron, his truck is also very fast. It will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll have the 06 ready by then, I might put NOS on it.

I hope so cause someone needs to take that chip off of Ken's shoulder, high HP trucks don't run nos, sorry if we don't have max'd out racing's money to put in our trucks.

You drive a Ford, even Obama's give way money program couldn't make it fast.:poke:

You drive a Ford, even Obama's give way money program couldn't make it fast.:poke:

at least the ford is still running, wheres max'd out been, oh yeah sitting in a shop with a blown motor:eek:wned:, it may not be as fast as the rest of you but at least i didn't just drop a truck off with 100 000 and said make it fast. :kick: let's weight max'd out upto 7800lbs and see how fast you run then. nothing more money could fix. :bang

Carefull of that whole karma thing there Ken LMAO... She's mean and she never forgets... I tried to pay karma off once... didn't work out so well for me...

Finally got a chance to get on here and tell everyone thank you.

Speciall thanks to TEAM JEFFERSON STATE without all of you this would have been very hard. For all who don't know who that is it is the group of people we have met from all over who we feel are family that voluntered much time and effort to help with this event. I felt very overwhelmed and I am glad it seems everyone had fun. Thankyou to all supporting sponsors and vendors. Thanks also to all participants it can be a little nerve racking when you don't know how many competitors there will be and I was happy with the turn out. Thanks also to NHRDA: Pat, Randy, Stacey and part timer Shaun aka Nacho Libre :poke:

Hope to see you all next year and already making plans will let you know the date(s) much sooner this time.

Jeremy

at least the ford is still running, wheres max'd out been, oh yeah sitting in a shop with a blown motor:eek:wned:, it may not be as fast as the rest of you but at least i didn't just drop a truck off with 100 000 and said make it fast. :kick: let's weight max'd out upto 7800lbs and see how fast you run then. nothing more money could fix. :bang

Engine is not blown, at least not yet, it does have a peculiar and inconsistent sound, but it will be ready for Boise. Bring you Ford down, it's always good to see one entered in something besides the brackets. I'll tell you what, I'll show you all the receipts for Max'd Out and you pay me the difference between that and $100,000, that's American $ by the way, how about it? With that I could make a pretty dent in paying for the Pepsi Prosteet truck. Hope you make it to Boise, I've got an 06 that should be pretty close to your Ford, if the damn thing ever gets finished.

You should try and take some of that BS out of the bed of your Ford, would make it much lighter and faster I'm sure.

Don't have the money togo, new baby here and mama not working now it made things to tight, I was hoping to make it but it's not looking good, so another time and we'll catch up. I still want to see max'd out run in person someday. You guys have fun. It's going to be one hell of an event.

I hope so. tranny will hopefully come out today and be on its way back for a refresh tomorrow. It will be close but i'm trying.

You gonna make it to Hollister Nick? How 'bout your backyard hook @ Sac raceway the next weekend?

Joe

Back