Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

Don't have the money togo, new baby here and mama not working now it made things to tight, I was hoping to make it but it's not looking good, so another time and we'll catch up. I still want to see max'd out run in person someday. You guys have fun. It's going to be one hell of an event.

Damn that's too bad, but congratulations on the new baby. We'll be in Edmonton for the August shoot out next year for sure. Going to be some really good Canadian trucks in Boise, I wish we could get Americans (at least in the west) half as excited as the Canadians get over diesel trucks. It's very difficult to get a 6.0 running as well as you have yours, and I know it's not cheap either. I want to see it run as well. Take care and hope you can make it. Ken

no i'm not done. the truck was apart until recently and i've only got a few pulls left so i was waiting. the cage is going to be replaced and i'll probably take it to the track and see how it runs with the new tranny in a month after pulling season is over.

You ever going to drag race again Nick or are you done with that?

Did Hoss and the Red Rocket make it down? It didn't sound like he was going to be ready in time. I was hoping Nathan(IdahoCTD) was going to make it too. Guess I will have to venture northward to meet some of these guys.

Did Hoss and the Red Rocket make it down? It didn't sound like he was going to be ready in time. I was hoping Nathan(IdahoCTD) was going to make it too. Guess I will have to venture northward to meet some of these guys.

I guess Hoss didn't make Redding either. Our truck was not ready, it will be for Boise and I'm sure Hoss will be there as well.

[Thank you to all my new and old friends at Redding last weekend for making my first pull so much fun; I had an absolute blast! A huge thank you to Adam for having the faith in me to drive his truck (even though I broke it:), Jefferson State Diesel for putting on the event and special thanks to Chris W. for helping Adam get the truck fixed Sunday~ "Draw your line of standard and live above it" GirlPowerRacing.com

[Thank you to all my new and old friends at Redding last weekend for making my first pull so much fun; I had an absolute blast! A huge thank you to Adam for having the faith in me to drive his truck (even though I broke it:), Jefferson State Diesel for putting on the event and special thanks to Chris W. for helping Adam get the truck fixed Sunday~ "Draw your line of standard and live above it" GirlPowerRacing.com

i think your pull was the highlight of the event. you did damn good for it being your first pull... well either then breaking a drive shaft. lol :Cheer:

Yeah the guys at Jefferson State will try and do just about anything they can do to get you back on the road. My dad lost the lift pump on his 04 in willows called into the shop at 530 Jeremy answers gets him a pump, and makes sure I get it so he can continue on his trip.

We just made it home this morning. We decided to take a couple of xtra days and check out the red woods. According to the the map it was only an extra 150 miles there. Where im from thats 2hours, it was actualy 5hours california time Tons of road construction on they way to the coast.
It was a great event, the track was way loose and they warned me as soon as we teched, no license no9s. So we asked around for a brave soul with a license. A local guy who drives a 7second vw dragstered steped up and decided to try it. He ran high 9s and loved the truck.
Nice to meet you Nick sorry I didnt make it down town with you. The wife and dog both got sick and I spent the night taking care of them.

Nick im not sure if Hector made it back to Idaho yet. When we got to the turn at Susanville his truck was on atrailer sitting along side the road. This was at 7pm monday night. I called hid buddy and found out that the tow truck folded the hitch up when the had to hit the brakes. They got it welded back up and were heading back to get it.

alright guys i finally got some pics uploaded
IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Great photos, wish I could have made it! I am glad I finally pulled my trans and fixed the leak though, so I can run it without problems in Boise. Just wish I could have gotten that done and still made Redding!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

IMG_5721.jpg

Welcome to Jefferson State can I take your order:hehe::hehe:

If your looking for outstanding customer service and honest answers, Jefferson State is right for you.

If your looking for fries with gravy, someone to blow smoke on your stink star, a 13mm pump that makes less than 500hp, a double order of sodomy, or someone to make excuses and justify your bad behavior, then you need to move along, these are just a few of the common things you WONT find on the menu.

I will agree Jeremy and the whole Jefferson State crew are top notch we did events together in Arizona and Texas and that is why we signed on with them to do the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

but ya have to admit the picture was pretty funny. I told Jeremy never trust me with the camera. Cant wait till next years event it will be 10 times bigger:rockwoot:

Back