Refined list of 6.7 parts.

Got a couple of 6.7 blocks and a couple of 6.7 cranks and some decent heads.
I'm heading east towards Charlotte, NC next week. :cool:

Mark.

Fresh list of knick knacks:

6.7 CP3 pumps, have 3, all were runners, $250 per pump SHIPPED.

Late 6.7 injectors, 2013+ have a set of 6 from a low miles runner, may also work on the 2011-2012 C&C DEF trucks, $75 per injector SHIPPED.

2009 6.7 injectors, from a low miles engine, have a set of 6, $75 per injector SHIPPED.

Fuel rail ONLY, no lines, has sensor, $100 SHIPPED.

Valve cover assembly from a 2009, has "DODGE" in red, upper and lower, with all bolts, $135 SHIPPED.

Also have other 6.7 AND 5.9 CR pieces, just ask. :)

I have a couple pans that need minor dent work.
I also have a manifold.

$100 shipped on manifold and $75 shipped on a pan.

Mark.

No broken studs, rarely see that, myself.
Which version do you need?
Some come with the front port blocked already.

Mark.

I do not have any remans whatsoever.

I have a couple sets of 6.7 injectors that were from engines with rod bearing issues and one set from a nice, lower miles, engine that simply broke the crank ahead of #1 rod.

I'm not sure I would run anything I have, without at least a cleaning and testing.

I'm about to do a core run to off my last ~ 6 months of core buildup, so they may not be here next week.

Mark.

I did go off my cores, but I still have a few CP3s and some 6.7 injectors, as well as a couple of HE351VE turbos.

Mark.

Got a few blocks, cranks and heads around, still.
Also have two 2012 long blocks that could potentially be runners, with some attention.

Mark.

List of what I have for blocks and heads, condition and prices:

2009 6.7 bare block, has scores on #6, should go .020 over easily, $600.

2016 6.7 bare block, very rusty bores, probably won't clean at .020 on all of them, so it's a sleever, $475.

2007 short block, from a light burn with a 6 speed, thrust is a bit loose, crank thrust itself looks okay, has some rust on #6, needs bored or sleeved, $1100.

2009 cylinder head from a very, very low miles engine, had EGR and the intake was still very clean, as was the whole rest of the engine (broken crank), $400.

Several (4 or 5) 6.7 heads from 2007-2012, couple very light burns, NO intake shelf cracks, $350 each.

2012 6.7 longblock, very minor burn, no melted aluminum, no cracks on the head or block, rotates smoothly 360*, no turbo, $2000.

24 valve 425 head studs, 1 torque, $290 SHIPPED.

2007-2012 6.7 injectors, have ~50,000 miles on them, $500/set.

Been picking up a few cores here and there.

Dragged in a 2008 6.7 engine the other day that was a lighter burn, cranked it over on ether for about a minute and no strange noises, carried decent oil pressure.
I'd sell it as an engine needing rehabbed and I may have all of the external parts to do it.

It also looks like I have a couple of standard bore blocks, with no issues, or rusty cylinders, as well.

Mark.

Back