Refined list of 6.7 parts.

Got a couple of 6.7 blocks and a couple of 6.7 cranks and some decent heads.
I'm heading east towards Charlotte, NC next week. :cool:

Mark.

Fresh list of knick knacks:

6.7 CP3 pumps, have 3, all were runners, $250 per pump SHIPPED.

Late 6.7 injectors, 2013+ have a set of 6 from a low miles runner, may also work on the 2011-2012 C&C DEF trucks, $75 per injector SHIPPED.

2009 6.7 injectors, from a low miles engine, have a set of 6, $75 per injector SHIPPED.

Fuel rail ONLY, no lines, has sensor, $100 SHIPPED.

Valve cover assembly from a 2009, has "DODGE" in red, upper and lower, with all bolts, $135 SHIPPED.

Also have other 6.7 AND 5.9 CR pieces, just ask. :)

I have a couple pans that need minor dent work.
I also have a manifold.

$100 shipped on manifold and $75 shipped on a pan.

Mark.

Assuming no broken studs in the egr ports? If not, I'll take it.

No broken studs, rarely see that, myself.
Which version do you need?
Some come with the front port blocked already.

Mark.

How many sets of injectors do you have? Runners and remans?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I do not have any remans whatsoever.

I have a couple sets of 6.7 injectors that were from engines with rod bearing issues and one set from a nice, lower miles, engine that simply broke the crank ahead of #1 rod.

I'm not sure I would run anything I have, without at least a cleaning and testing.

I'm about to do a core run to off my last ~ 6 months of core buildup, so they may not be here next week.

Mark.

Planning a trip to Phoenix, AZ and possibly to SoCal.
Can drag some of these parts along. :)

Mark.

I did go off my cores, but I still have a few CP3s and some 6.7 injectors, as well as a couple of HE351VE turbos.

Mark.

Got a few blocks, cranks and heads around, still.
Also have two 2012 long blocks that could potentially be runners, with some attention.

Mark.

List of what I have for blocks and heads, condition and prices:

2009 6.7 bare block, has scores on #6, should go .020 over easily, $600.

2016 6.7 bare block, very rusty bores, probably won't clean at .020 on all of them, so it's a sleever, $475.

2007 short block, from a light burn with a 6 speed, thrust is a bit loose, crank thrust itself looks okay, has some rust on #6, needs bored or sleeved, $1100.

2009 cylinder head from a very, very low miles engine, had EGR and the intake was still very clean, as was the whole rest of the engine (broken crank), $400.

Several (4 or 5) 6.7 heads from 2007-2012, couple very light burns, NO intake shelf cracks, $350 each.

2012 6.7 longblock, very minor burn, no melted aluminum, no cracks on the head or block, rotates smoothly 360*, no turbo, $2000.

24 valve 425 head studs, 1 torque, $290 SHIPPED.

2007-2012 6.7 injectors, have ~50,000 miles on them, $500/set.

Been picking up a few cores here and there.

Dragged in a 2008 6.7 engine the other day that was a lighter burn, cranked it over on ether for about a minute and no strange noises, carried decent oil pressure.
I'd sell it as an engine needing rehabbed and I may have all of the external parts to do it.

It also looks like I have a couple of standard bore blocks, with no issues, or rusty cylinders, as well.

Mark.

Been dragging in some very decent blocks and cranks here, lately. :)
Heads, too.

Mark.

Back