Run it???

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
cylinder-scoring-triple-threat.jpg
:pop:

Blown head gasket and some driving around looks like it led to this....what do you guys think? It'll buff out? :hehe: 2 and 5 are pretty bad, the rest aren't too bad. I gotta get home, so we're going to put it back together, do a compression test, and hope for the best.

You will have to repair in when you get it home anyway...(Score, New Mag article) Throw it back together document everything, drive it home pull it rebuild it, get paid for your time to write the article.

Edit: as usual Don't thank your CompD brothers for the info in your articles. :hehe:

You will have to repair in when you get it home anyway...(Score, New Mag article) Throw it back together document everything, drive it home pull it rebuild it, get paid for your time to write the article.

Edit: as usual Don't thank your CompD brothers for the info in your articles. :hehe:

LOL Sounds like a plan!

You've got to read the comments on facebook, some real winners there.

Get a Lisle micrometer hone, square it up, then bottle brush, then run it for another 50k miles!

When people ask why I don't read Diesel Power to tell them "Because articles in Diesel Power are 3 month old news on CompD". :hehe:

That link will make you want to set fire to your truck and everything diesel you own.

I have yet to figure out what it is about the Internet that gives people the urge to comment about sh!t they have no clue about.

Back