Run it???

Gotta love FB, it allows people who are completely lost on the subject to hide behind a computer and talk crap. Thats why I don't post much on either forums or FB because you know someone always has to be a jackass and talk crap about something

My favorite so far:

Gary Lafountain thats exactly what you get when all your trying to do is make power a thousand horsees now look at it ya done burned up your engine its shot an now your ****ed walkin was it worth it all that **** you get from your flashy performance parts advertizing haha good for you you guys never wrote a good article as of yet its all power and never anything to do with trying to save fuel or make a truck last so haha you ****ers im reading diesel world magazine now and im unliking your page

LOL I can't help but comment. People and their stupidity fire me up.

The one comment got me thinking, how many 5.9's has cummins/Case built since 1984?

The one comment got me thinking, how many 5.9's has cummins/Case built since 1984?

The one about 7.3s? Yeah I am the one who replied to him. They have built a lot. Nearly 2 million iirc. Does that count the engines in all applications though like marine, ag, irrigation/power unit, etc...? To make a claim like he did would be bold. Not saying a lot of 7.3s weren't produced. However, the 5.9 I see daily in everything from sprayers to power units. The 7.3 not so much. The high school kid who works here drives a 99 if that counts I guess LOL

Did someone delete a bunch of comments? I remember there being more last night.

Lulz to the "looks like my 350 after someone poured dirty in my intake" and "i am reading diesel world from now on" comments.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think the Facebook comments gave me dyslexia :screwy:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I this comment: "Lee Henderson Time for a DT466 or Cat C7..."

Because nothing screams power and high performance like a HPOP LOL

That is the most fantastic read.
Maybe The article needs to be written about failure analysis.

Thaz fou coner scoring, thaz what mah daddies truck deed back in nintytree.

In all seriousness, spalling errosion due to coolant incursion, stuck rings (same cause) or heaven forbid, broken rings like the countless other stop-and-go driven cummins engines produced in the 90's.

Sure as hell NOT four corner scoring.

There you go feeding the zoo animals!

Never heard of this old timers test. I feel young and or ignorant.

Back