s369sx-e any dyno/drag strip results?

I waiting to see. I'm looking to go from a box S471 to a S369SXE

I just dynoed 852 with my current turbo/setup, I'm not looking for more, just better drive ability and towing

i know of one on a full weight vp quad cab dually with 4.10s running 12 flat.

I will be getting on the dyno soon with one.

103# Hamilton valve springs
Extreme duty Hamilton push rods
Hamilton 188/220 cam
Fass 220 gph
Ats dual cp3 kit with fleece 750 bottom pump, stock duramax top pump.
200% s&s injectors
Hellman intercooler
Steedspeed competition header with waste gate port.

Hopefully it puts down what I need for 10.90index

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be getting on the dyno soon with one.

103# Hamilton valve springs
Extreme duty Hamilton push rods
Hamilton 188/220 cam
Fass 220 gph
Ats dual cp3 kit with fleece 750 bottom pump, stock duramax top pump.
200% s&s injectors
Hellman intercooler
Steedspeed competition header with waste gate port.

Hopefully it puts down what I need for 10.90index

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.0 ar?

He claims pretty wild numbers from them.

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-43-54-1_zpsqzc9uhxr.png

Who did the ceramic ball bearing conversion? Is this cost effective vs getting a Garrett? Appears to be more responsive based on the power curve.

That Cody guy did the conversion. He owns God speed turbo innovations, not to be confused with godspeed performance. He says he can build any s300/s400 with his ceramic ball bearings. He builds alot of "drop in" turbos for duramax and cummins. Be leary though...I have no first hand experience with his products, but there is a thread on another forum and it appears he uses all Chinese parts to build them.

he is not the only game in town that can do ball bearing conversions.

Very...very few ball bearings out there are rated for speeds turbochargers see. Not to say his aren't but anything rated for 100k+ RPMS is either oil/air support bearings or extremely expensive.

How was your drive pressure on the 72? Turbine size/ar?

It was a 83mm 1.0 T4 on a 3 piece 2nd gen manifold with T3 to T4 adapter. Fully built motor and tranny put down 852rwhp no clue on drive pressure, ran strong with EFI LIVE. It's my daily driver

I'm not looking for "more" power, just better power. I'm despritly looking for a T4 steed speed

It was a 83mm 1.0 T4 on a 3 piece 2nd gen manifold with T3 to T4 adapter. Fully built motor and tranny put down 852rwhp no clue on drive pressure, ran strong with EFI LIVE. It's my daily driver

I'm not looking for "more" power, just better power. I'm despritly looking for a T4 steed speed

Yeah the 83/ 1.0 is awesome, and if you did opt for the 69 definitely go T4 1.0. I even saw a T4 1.1 offered by a company for the 80/74 turbine tjat may be a strong option for better top end.

Honestly though, I've still yet to have any real DP issue even with 60psi and the 188/220.

Yeah the 83/ 1.0 is awesome, and if you did opt for the 69 definitely go T4 1.0. I even saw a T4 1.1 offered by a company for the 80/74 turbine tjat may be a strong option for better top end.

Honestly though, I've still yet to have any real DP issue even with 60psi and the 188/220.

I definitely plan on the 1.0

I don't remember the cam specs I have but it required fly cuts. I'm still amazed over the difference going from a smarty to efi live! Best upgrade EVER

Back