s369sx-e any dyno/drag strip results?

i know of one on a full weight vp quad cab dually with 4.10s running 12 flat.

Care to speak on this setup any further? It's been a little bit since I've messed with a VP truck, but if I'm thinking correctly, that would put it over the 650-700hp mark. Any idea what he's running for fuel as far as injectors and programmer? How's it drive?

I'm running one right now but I'm waiting to decide if i want to keep the 5x.014s and buy a .91 divided housing or if I want to throw in my 5x.018s and buy a 1.0 housing. Truck is extremely fun to drive now, but I know it has more.

Care to speak on this setup any further? It's been a little bit since I've messed with a VP truck, but if I'm thinking correctly, that would put it over the 650-700hp mark. Any idea what he's running for fuel as far as injectors and programmer? How's it drive?

I believe he posted in another thread, let me see if I can find it, or the youtube video..

He is runnig weston 6x.013 injectors and an edge juice with attitude. He has the .80 gated housing and says spool is amazing. I've spoken with him quite a bit and he talked me into bumping up to the 69 vs the 66

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

it is david webbs truck. ehines got the rest of the info.

Would I be ok to run this turbo with my .91 t4 divided housing I have on my current 363? I have 100hp nozzles and about to install dual cp3 kit or would I've better off with a 467.7/83/.9?

Brandon from Dans Diesel put down 924hp and 1648 ft lbs on a 369sxe, 10mm pump and 100% nozzles

How the heck are people making 924 hp with a single 10mm pump? Must have magic inside and I want one.

How the heck are people making 924 hp with a single 10mm pump? Must have magic inside and I want one.

It might be a case of 800ish HP with a correction factor.... kind of like my Junker making 800 real HP and then smacking 900+ "corrected HP" 15 hours later with the same tuneup on a different dyno.

I wasn't there so maybe they did hit 900+ real HP without correction games but it seems like anymore, you have to correct numbers to make people/customers/marketing teams happy.

Corrected HP is why we made this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifO-J_MN3EI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifO-J_MN3EI[/ame]

With race season firing off recently, has anyone gotten one of these out and beat it like it owed you money yet? Seems to have been a bit of talk a couple months ago, but things have been pretty quiet. I'd like to know that they're holding up at high power abuse the way that they are hyped up to.

I've been talking with a guy for over a year whos running the 69 on a vp truck making 700 horse. It's a full sized dually and he ran a 12.0 last year and it had more left just never got the chance to push harder

Already this year he did? I thought he just got a new billet one put in like a month ago?

Nope, him and tommy went to the strip last month and it took out another stocker.

Well he's running stock shafts I guess. I thought last time I talked to him he went with a billet. They are only like 700 bucks

I've been running an s369 on my 12 valve, 215 pump set at 460cc this past weekend and I saw 70 psi out of it. The truck flat gets it. Rolling burnouts at 40-50 mph like its nothing. But when it hooks it goes ! I also blew a headgasket though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back