s369sx-e any dyno/drag strip results?

.91 currently. But I just ordered a 1.0 to hopefully lower boost and drive pressure some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a combo of both..

The .91 and 1.0 are VERY different and the sxe turbine really shines with the 1.0. Obviously mine is in a compound, ever since I changed to the 1.0 my power band shifted higher and it's much harder to build drive pressure. Its not out of the norm now to see my drive psi at 30 if boost is at 40 just doing a rolling lane pass. .... literally have to smash it down to get even 5-10psi drive over boost.

The .91 was more fun down low, but the 1.0 is just safer.

Sounds like I made the right choice Switching To a 1.0 then.

Sounds like I made the right choice Switching To a 1.0 then.

Yeah you should be happy. The power delivery is much smoother and general low end spool isnt affected terribly.

I will be getting on the dyno soon with one.

103# Hamilton valve springs
Extreme duty Hamilton push rods
Hamilton 188/220 cam
Fass 220 gph
Ats dual cp3 kit with fleece 750 bottom pump, stock duramax top pump.
200% s&s injectors
Hellman intercooler
Steedspeed competition header with waste gate port.

Hopefully it puts down what I need for 10.90index

Did yall ever dyno?

Yeah you should be happy. The power delivery is much smoother and general low end spool isnt affected terribly.

So the 1.0 doesn't really change the rpm it starts to spool at much? And it should help it not choke out either right?

So the 1.0 doesn't really change the rpm it starts to spool at much? And it should help it not choke out either right?

No, 100-200 tops. No bottle neck, responsiveness, and top end flow make this turbine design a power house that can rival if not surpass the 83/74 in the s400s.

No, 100-200 tops. No bottle neck, responsiveness, and top end flow make this turbine design a power house that can rival if not surpass the 83/74 in the s400s.

Thank you very much I plan on using a 369 or 467 but the 369 already comin with the fmw and a 360 thrust bearing makes it a big contender. So in your opinion you would do the 369?

Hopefully I won't run into problems with the .80AR t3 wastegated setup......

2001 regular cab factory 6 speed factory sport. 90,xxx miles. 180 ppump maxxed and balanced and usual goodies. 6x.013 and BW sxe s369 waiting to go on. Fass 150 at 50psi, dual feed, south bend dual disk 3600,arp headstuds, t3 stainless diesel mani, pusher 3.5" kit with crazy Carl ppump plenum plate,5" straight. Autometer ultralite 2 egt, boost, fuel psi. BHAF custom.

apples to oranges. cr 6.7 and ppumped 5.9 with static timing.....

Agreed, but .91 vs 1.0 won't change bottom much either way. Heat is heat, combination of that and loosening the bottleneck will be a positive result as long as you can sustain the heat on the top end to keep drive pressure.

To your point though, since mine is a 6.7 and even with the compounds at 60 psi boost my drive isnt able to keep up...... and struggles to make 1200* with 50% injectors and a 2900us tune.

Last edited:
Agreed, but .91 vs 1.0 won't change bottom much either way. Heat is heat, combination of that and loosening the bottleneck will be a positive result as long as you can sustain the heat on the top end to keep drive pressure.

To your point though, since mine is a 6.7 and even with the compounds at 60 psi boost my drive isnt able to keep up...... and struggles to make 1200* with 50% injectors and a 2900us tune.

What's your primary charger ?

Did yall ever dyno?

No sir not yet. Had some transmission issues. Hopefully have it worked out and put on the dyno by end of the month. Hopefully we will see numbers close to 900 but idk how it's going to do.

Back